Leaving home behind

Larota didn't slept well those days even when her sister were by her side. One turtle still was missing by her side.

She made sure that her sisters slept well and that she didn't wake her up while leaving the house.

On the porch she sat down. Feeling off and still having the weird feeling that something was missing. Also sad was she. A sigh went through the silent of the sunrise.

"You are really up early. It is rare." Hopu was wandering around like she always did in the morning to enjoy the silent of a new day before it went busy again.

Larota flinched when she heard a voice beside her. "Oh it's you Hopu. I didn't saw you."

"What is on your mind, my dear?" Hopu sat down next time her. Still giving her space, but close enough.

The maroon bandana turtle didn't answered first. She didn't know how to explain it with words what she felt. "Do you think she will never come back?"

"Was she late before?" ~Hopu

"Sometimes. Master Chung I is really not good at directions." ~Larota

"But you don't think that is the case this time?" ~Hopu

"It is like a feeling. Something was off. Since she was about to leave I have it. I don't know why." ~Larota

"There was a time when you were younger when you didn't like to be involve with your siblings. You really avoided them. Do you remember why?" ~Hopu

"No. Why did I do that? What does it have to do it with my current situation?" ~Lara

"Because you were afraid that they will die in the first days. Could it be you are just scared to lose her? Scared she disappeared? That you think you can't be your best version when she is not around?" ~Hopu

"I don't know. I just miss her a lot. Like a part of me went missing with her." ~Larota

"I understand that feeling. I have it too. It is different from day to day. It will never go away, but it is a sign that you deeply care for that person." ~Hopu

"I care as much about her than I care about Talena and Amoly. It just feels like she was around since day 1 like them. I know it is silly." ~Larota

"It is not. You spend so much time with her I would wonder if you felt different. But I am also glad you feel that way. I talked with Chung I and he agreed that it would be the best when Venus also surpases the test when she turns 18 that Gaoto will adopted her and she will become your official sister. No more travelling and seperating." ~Hopu

Larotas eyes lighted up and a little smile appeared across her lips. She turned towards her godmother and hugged her tight. "I would love that. Thank you."

"You're welcome." Hopu petted her head while holding her close.

When the day past on Larota went to the woods. Searching through signs of Chung I, Venus and even Olivier. Only Klunk, the cat that Amoly feeds each day, she could find who miserably failed by the try to catch a mouse. It looked more like he wanted to play with it then really killing it. Klunk also followed her back home, when she gave up her search.

Back in the house stuff laid around the floor and Amoly bounced like a flummy through it all.

"You are late." Maolier looked disappointed at her while putting a suitcase next to the front door.

"Not late enough to see you leaving." Larota grinned at her and was excited to get finally rid of her.

"We are not the only ones who leaves, but you would have known it when you would be at the meeting." Haguno glared at her. She hated when Larota showed disrespect towards her best friend who also was like her sister.

"What is going on?" Larota looked confused at Talena who began to clean the mess up.

"Master Furuji said it is time for our first mission. So we're packing and leaving in.... 38 hours plus minus some minutes. You should also start packing if you want to be ready at time." Talena didn't even looked at her while she also looked at her time plan. Not as good as one of Venus', but still very good.

"We're going to New York!" Amoly screamed excited and jumped in the air while Klunk was in her arms.