Misapprehension

About two years after Talena was borned another member wanted to be a active part of the family. Someone who didn't even could remember a single ton about their parents voice. Someone with a really kind heart.

Sensei Furuji left to hit the road. He only said that he need to visit an old friend and that Gaoto was in authority. Chichinama was most angry about the last part.

Hopu and Chichinama became really good friends. They spend a lot time together. Most of it because of Larota.

Larota was still distrustful towards the men. When Chichinama or Hopu wasn't around she liked to carry Talena around like a toy. Sometimes she spied on the training and copied the moves without someone notice.

Talena was a really quiet child. She talked less than Larota but was a really quick learner. She loved flowers and knew within a half year more flower names than other words. Gaoto enjoyed to teach her like he teached Hopu meditation.

And Sauda was still Sauda. Sometimes clumsy, but always helpful.

"Hopu are you awake?" Someone shaked her gently while she meditated.

"Yes." Hopu opened her eyes and viewed Sauda. "Is something wrong?"

"No. I mean yes. I mean- Can I ask you some question? You didn't have to respond. I just can't ask the others about it" said Sauda nervously. He sat down next to her.

Hopu didn't saw Sauda nervous before and was surprised. "Sure. What do you want to know?"

"There is a girl... woman I think... I love." answered Sauda. "She is the most beautiful living being when she smiles. Has a kind heart. And her eyes are gorgoeus like the stars."

His eyes became a dreamy look and he began to smile like crazy.

"She is a lucky woman that a loveable like you fall in love with her." She puts her hand on his shoulder to bring him back to reality. "But what is exactly your question?

"Oh. I think I forgot to vocalize." Sauda scratched his back of his head. "What should I do, Hopu?"

"Tell her what you feel." respond Hopu kindly.

"But how?" asked Sauda confused.

"Just tell her what you told me."

"I-I can't. I want it to be special that she realize that I'm special to show her that she is special. Make that sense?"

"Mhm. You could write your feelings down. Like a letter or a poem." replied Hopu thoughtful.

"That is a brilliant poem- I mean idea! Thanks Hopu!" Sauda hugged her in excitement, leaped up and ran against the wall. "Ouch. I'm fine. Don't worry!" he screamed while running away.

Hopu shaked her head with a little smile on her face before she closed her eyes again and tried to meditate again.

"Hopu are you here?" whispered Sauda while entering the room. He looked around, but no one was there.

"Where could she be?" he asked himself while turning the rose in his hand. With a thread he had fixed a piece of paper to the red rose. On it was a poem for his love of his life.

"Gaoto! Sauda! The last egg is going to hatch! Hurry or miss it!" screamed his twin sister down the hallway.

"Coming!" screamed Sauda back and deposited the gift on Hopus desk. He would talk later to her. First he had to met a new member.

Two of three siblings, the two turtles and Hopu sat around the last egg. Cracks appeared on the shell of the egg.

"It's broken." concluded Talena and was a little bit confused about the excitement.

"No, Talena. It's gonna hatch. A turtle is inside there like you and Larota." Gaoto explained to her.

"A girl or a boy?" asked Larota curious.

"I don't know." responded Hopu honestly. "Just be patient, my dear."

"Am I too late? Is the turtle yet born? Sorry I'm just sooooooo excited about the little one. It's like Christmas and Birthday toget-" gabbed Sauda before he noticed Chichis glare and sat down.

A last snap was heard from the egg and then it hatched. A smile appeared across the little ones face and her blue eyes seemed to sparkle.

"Awwwww! She is even cuter then Talena was." Sauda picked her up and spun with her around himself.

"Can I punch him?" Chichinama looked annoyed from Sauda to Gaoto.

"Since when you ask for permission?" Gaoto asked perplex.

"Since kids are present." responded Chichi.

"What do we call her?" Sauda stopped and tickled the newborn. She squeaked in excitement.

"Her name is-" tried Hopu to respond.

"Amy! She just looks like an Amy! You like the name Amy, don't you?" Sauda get the little one an Eskimo kiss and the little one smiled even more.

"Not exactly. It's Amoly, but her nickname can be Amy." clarified Hopu and took Amoly gently from Sauda. "Welcome to life Amoly."

Amoly looked curious at Hopu grasped curious the hair of her godmother. Then she lost interest and looked around. She spotted her sisters and began to fidget in Hopus arm.

Hopu let her down next to them. Larota and Talena observed Amoly while she looked from one to another. Talena crawled to her and hugged her.

"Cute." was all she said while smiling. Amoly smiled back and squeaked happy.

"Is she healthy?" Larota pet softly the head of the two.

"I think so, but I will scan her later. Just to be certain." Gaoto respond friendly.

A little smile appears across Larotas face while Amoly rubbed her eyes and yawned. The last member of the family was finally born.