About Ninjas and Turtles

Hours passed. Still no sign or note from Gaoto about the strange turtle.

Sauda was laying on the couch with Amoly cuddling on his chest. Her fever was going down, but she still shivered in his arms. She had screamed and crying for a long time.

"You know, Amy. Before you and your sister came here with Hopu sometimes it was very boring. Everyday training till Gaoto and I couldn't anymore. Chichi mostly didn't have too, because she cleaned our clothes or repaired our weapons. But cooking was not her excellence. So I took over the last part." Sauda pet Amolys head gentle with his hand while looking to the ceiling.

A smile appeared across her face. Her eyes where still closed.

"Sensei was not always that grumpy old man. But it changed, when my sister disappeared. Not Chichi. I wondering why Chichi didn't left yet. I mean my older sister. Even older than Gao. She was meant to be the next leader of the Clan, but know Gaoto has to fill this hole. I know he hates it. He never wanted to be the leader. The only thing he wanted was helping other persons or invent something or understand the mysteries of the world around him. You know what? I miss my old family. Chichi is even meaner than before. Gaoto take all his free time to the science. My oldest sister is not even around anymore. Sometimes I'm fell that they really don't need me and that I just went to there nerves. That I'm a burden. Maybe I just should go." Sauda sighed.

"Amoly loves you." Amoly lifted her head a little and looked him straight to his eyes.

"And Sauda loves Amy too." He kissed her on her head. "Thanks for listening, little one."

Amoly didn't respond. She was already fallen to sleep again. Sauda didn't noticed that he was tired from the troubles early and closed his eyes. Seconds later the goofy adult and the cute turtle entered the dreamworld.

Larota wanted to watch Gaoto. Wanted to know how the wounded turtle feel. Who she was. Where she came from. What she knew about fighting. She had so many questions. But most of all she wanted just one think: That the turtle survived.

Talena sat next to her on the ground. Surrounded by stuffed animals. All won by Sauda. Her hands grabed one of the stuffed turtles in the crowd. "It looks like Amy."

"Just because it's cute it doesn't have to resemble Amy. It's a turtle. It looks like you too." Larota clarified while looking at a panda with hearts on their cheeks.

"You're a turtle too." Talena pointed with the stuff arm at Larota.

"Yeah, but I'm cool not cute." Larota stood up and pet Talenas head. "I'm back in a second. I'm hungry."

"Get me a cookie too, please." Talena starred at the stuffed turtle. She tried to see herself in this, but she failed. It was just too cute to be like her. How did Larota this?

"Sure." Larota went to the kitchen. She pushed one of the chairs under the cupboard. Then she climbed at it at try to reach the cookie jar on her tiptoes. Very careful grabbed Larota the jar and let it sink into her other hand. She smiled proud.

A high scream appeared across the Ninja Institute. Gaoto ignored it, because he knew that Sauda would look after it. Sauda didn't looked after it, because he was asleep. Amoly was no longer asleep, but didn't terrified. Larota terrified, but didn't ignore it.

The jar fell down on the floor and broke in thousand pieces. Larota growled first and then run back to Talena.

The full room was filled with broken stuff animals. Lining and stuffed body parts lay everywhere. In the middle of the room sat Talena like Larota left her. Talena clenched the stuff turtle while crying. Around her circled five young ninjas.

"Look the freak cry!"

"It was easier than by the other one before!"

"How will she react when we do the same to her?"

"Stay away from my sister!" Larota stepped between Talena and the boys. Looking angry at them. Trying to decide who she should attack first.

"Oh look another freak of nature!"

"I'm a mutant! I was born this way!" Larotas anger grew.

"Because they don't find new Clan members anymore, they create them!"

"You're just afraid to fight me!" Larota finally recognized the voices of the boys. They injured the other turtle.

"Did you heared it? The amphibian is feisty!"

"Then we give Akane a fight!" The leader of the group kipped his knuckles.

His first punch was delayed by Larota. She slipped under his arm through and kicked him in the back. Number one felt down on the ground. He screamed in pain.

The other four were astounded. They never thought that Larota could defeat even one them.

"Don't just stand there. Do something!" His nose bleed and his shoulder was dislocated.

Two Ninjas broke their daze. They run towards Larota ready to kick her shell. Just seconds before they could hit her, Larota ducked and rolled to the side. Making the Ninjas bumped into each other.

Number four started to attack the darkred bandana turtle. He used the seconds she needed to reorganize her thoughts. A little bit too late. Larota dodged the punches. She grabbed his arm and pulled him over her shoulder. He crashed in Number five and both fall down to the ground.

"Anyone round two?" Larota crossed her arms and looked at each of the defeated Ninja with a death glare.

"We will come back, freak!" The leader stood already on his feet and was about to leave. "And then we will not be this gentle, Akane."

The others four went also back up, but not without groaning. Covering in bruises. Following their leader.

"Lara? Taly? Is all alright?" Saudas voice was heared across the floor. Followed by his footsteps

Larota looked around the room and picked a turtle plush turtle with an lost left forearm up. Noticing that her own arm hurt. An shuriken like one of them she found by the strange turtle stuck in her upper arm.

"Taly cry!" screamed Larota and pulled the shuriken out of her arm. Covering her wound with her hand and waiting for Sauda to arrive.