A temporary decision

Gaoto searched for his little brother a long time. It seemed like Sauda just disappeared of nowhere. The older son got frustrated. The sun nearly began to fall and he didn't knew nothing more than hours before.

He didn't even know that he was on his way to the waterfall. The place Sauda asked Hopu to met him. To the scene he didn't want to watch.

The older son realized it when he could saw it. Gaoto stood between some trees. His sight fixated on the person standing beside the fallen water. A worried expression laid on her face. So sad that it broke his heart.

In a jiffy Gaoto stood in front of Hopu. His legs walked alone the difference between the two down. He wanted to say something, but his head was just a big black hole.

"Gaoto? But-" Hopu looked at him confused and stepped a step back.

"I know that you expect someone else to be here, but I need to tell you something. Even it let me look selfish." Gaoto knead nervous his hands. Knowing that he messed up not just as the big brother, but also as a friend of Sauda.

Hopu put her hands around Gaotos. Making him stop knead and look in her eyes. "I would describe you with many words, but selfish would be none of them."

Gaoto sighed and looked to the side. "Even if I want to tell you that I love you, when my brother did too?"

Hopus eyes got wide. She never realized his feelings before. But she knew her feelings. And she hated them, because she had to broke the heart of a lovely friend. She stretched herself until she stood on her tiptoe. Wrapped her arms around Gaotos neck and pulled him closer.

They began to close their eyes just inches away from another. Feeling each others heartbeat that got faster and faster. Forgetting everything around them.

Until they heard a cough.

They burst apart quickly.

"I hate to interrupt you two. Especially when Gaoto finally catch feelings for another human being,  but now we have more important things to discuss." Master Furuji appeared out of nowhere. He propped himself on his staff and looked at them neutral.

Gaoto began to hard blush of embarrassment while Hopu hold his hand.

"But first we need Sauda and Chichinama in our circle." Furuji turned away from them and began to go back to his home. "We should always be careful. We will never knew everything that happen around us."

At night time the three siblings and Hopu are sitting in a round with Furuji in the Master room. The atmosphere was mixed. Gaoto felt still guilty. Hopu was worried. Chichinama wasn't pleased and Sauda was just curious.

"You all know that I was absent for almost two years. I did some research in this time and now I'm certain who attacked Hopus Clan. An old student of mine named Nayichu gathered Ninjas who were disowned by their Clans and established a new Clan. The Yang-Clan. It stands for everything that is oppositional for what the Yin-Clan stands for. They want vengeance and hurt everyone who didn't believe in their potential or didn't represent they opinion." Master Furuji showed his children the emblem of the Yang-Clan.

"Why did they want to be the opposite of Hopus Clan?" Sauda seemed more confused like he always was.

"Before I established the Kame-Clan I was one of the senseis of the YinYang-Clan. They represented inner balance. Nayichu was one of my best student, but was filled with a weak spirit. Nayichu wanted to be perfect, but when it doesn't work like Nayichu wanted Nayichu got angry and frustrated. Blaming everyone else for the mistakes."

"You disowned Nayichu?" Chichinama reasoned while trying to follow the story.

"I had too. Nayichu was out of control. I never thought that it would go this way. I really thought Nayichu would rethink Life and would apply his powers for the good, but everyone make mistakes." Master Furuji scratched his beard. "That's the past. Now the girls are in danger. When Nayichu finds out that Hopu and the girls are alive then Nayichu will do everything to destroy them."

The four looked worried at each other. Questioning if they need to move. Also knowing that their would sacrifice their life for each other or for the girls.

"I had a lot of time to think about it and I came to the conclusion that I willing to let Hopu and the girls stay. Under one condition: We will train the girls and when the time come they need to complete the test of the Ninjas and Kunoichis. When they fail the girls will be disowned, but when their succeed they will become full Clan members."

"But father-" Gaoto tried to stood up the first time against his father. He knew his siblings lost their hearts to the little turtles like he did.

"No backtalk, Gaoto! The test are part of the tradition. I can't make a exception for the turtles that wouldn't be fair for all the ninjas before. Unless you could prove that their are blood related to our family." Furuji looked angry at his oldest son and waited for a respond.

Gaoto looked defeated away. The twins wanted to protest too, but their didn't know what they should respond to their father.

"My decision stands. Accept it or leave." Master Furuji stood up and left the room. Noticing the oldest turtle that hole up in the shadows of the corner. "Don't let me regret my decision by disappointing my expectation, kame."