A little advance

Hopu noticed how good it felt to took a bath. It felt like every bad feeling was washed away. Her head felt lighter too. She drew hope again. The thought to live her didn't felt so bad. Larota was in a bad mood but seemed to open her heart a little bit for Chichinama. Maybe soon for Talena too. Sauda was a little bit clumsy but kind hearted and Gaoto was really good at medical stuff and was a good listener. They could had take it worse.

The clothes that Chichinama got Hopu fitted perfectly. It was really nice of her to shared her things with a total stranger. It reminded her of Dariyasa. Hopu could feel a stab in her heart again. She had to be strong. Always. No more crying.

"I just have to believe that she made it!" she wispered to herself.

"Hopu are you still in there?" asked Chichinama on the other side of the door.

"Yes Chichi. You can come in." Hopu respond.

Chichinama opened the door and entered the room. Her sight goes up and down of Hopu.

"Sensei is back. Are you ready to face him yet or do you still need time?" questioned Chichi. "Or do you want that I or my brothers come with you?"

"I think I can handle it." lied Hopu. She wasn't sure what the Sensei of the three would ask her and if she would answer him without breaking into tears.

"You don't have to be afraid, Hopu. Sensei looks a little bit grumpy but on the inside he is a huge softy." Chichinama said while she winked. "Besides you look great in this."

"Thanks Chichi." Hopu began to smile.

"Always, Hopu." Chichi smiled back and huged her.

Hopu took a last deep breath before she entered the master room. Chichinama lead her here and asked her a last time if she want to do it alone. Hopu had to do it alone. To prove herself that she was worth it to be here.

"Master Fu-Furuji?" stuttered she.

"Yes my child. Come in and sit down." an old voice respond.

Hopu did what she was told. She looked nervous at the old man and noticed the emblem of her Clan on the wall behind him. What did this mean?

"I'm glad that you seem in a good condition. When we found you I really didn't think that I can speak with you soon. I was wrong about this. Do you want to tell me what happened that day to you, Hori?"

Hopu gulped. The last time she tried to talk about it was with Gaoto. Not even a day ago. But she knew she had to talk about it. Sooner was better than later.

"I don't want to be mean, but my name is Hopu not Hori, Master."

"Hopu, mhm? Suites you better." he scratched his beard. "I really had to ask twice about your name. Not just my son Sauda. But please go on with your story."

Hopu didn't even respond that she hadn't began the story and just began. "I'm a member of the Ying-Clan. It was like a normal training day to us. The most of us trained. But not me. I was helping my bestfriend Dariyasa with her children that day. She was still a little bit exhausted of the birth to her youngest. The attack came out of nowhere. Many of my friends an Clan members died. We tried to flee but they were too much. She let me take her of her children while she distracted them. I don't know if she made it." A single tear ran down my face. I wiped it away.

"Who attacked your Clan?"

"I don't know. The emblem just suits ours, but looked a little bit different."

"You said you were a member of the Ying-Clan, right?" Furuji asked.

"Yes, master."

"So this must have been your emblem, right?" Master Furuji pointed at the emblem that I was looking at some minutes ago.

"That's true, master."

"Could it be that the emblem looked like this?" Master Furuji stood up and put some candles away.

Hopu just stood there in shook and nodded.

"Then you were attack by the Yang-Clan. The other half of your Clan." he sat down again and scratched his beard thoughtful.

"Master, I don't understand." Hopu said. Other half of her Clan? How was that possible? She always knew just about her Clan.

"That's a story for another day, my dear." Furuji just said. "Please leave now I have something to think about." He closed his eyes and began to meditate.

Hopu was still confused about the news. She discovered that she had heared before from the Yang-Clan, but she couldn't remember where. The pain in her body was back and she was happy when she could lay down and go to sleep.

When Hopu entered the room she saw a miracle! Larota slept while she hold Talena like a cuddle toy in her arms and smiled. Hopu sat down next to them and pet the both of them while smiling.

"I knew that you would get along." she thought and lay down beside them. Her arms wrapped around the two.

One little memory crossed her mind while she was sleeping:

"Hopu! I met another turtle and he is a ninja too!" said Dariyasa smiling while she runs toward Hopu.

"That's great Dariyasa. Where do you met him?" asked Hopu while she carried weapons from the others to repair them.

"In the woods. He is a little bit quiet, but an awesome fighter. Besides he rescued me from a trap."

"Why don't you take him here?"

"He is already a member of the Yang-Clan."