One last trial

[From Larotas comic of propimol, look at the picture above, most of the sentences got used. I just changed some for my story in this chapter. The rest I wrote myself.]

"So now the day has come! The day that you will have to prove yourself your reputation and your pride since you turn 18, Larota. We will know soon if you and your sisters can continue to stay here or not.
Like I promised if you can beat all of the Ninja Warriors regarding the contract, you and your sisters are able to live here like always, but if you lose even just one fight, you already know what you have to do.
You must pack all your stuff and go away from here. This is not only my contract, but it's the contract of all people who live here. I don't wanna be so cruel with you, but it's important to accept the majority decision." Furujis words this morning were still in her ears while she waited for the test to began.

Larota closed her eyes and breath in and out. Trying to calm her down.

"Are you ready, Larota? You've been preparing and practicing for many years. It's enough right? I wish you a good luck." Furuji sat behind the five ninjas that were courage enough to agree to the fight.

"Can Larota handle this? I am so scared." Talena sneaked with Amoly to the building to see how Larota would handle it.

"Sure she can! She has been practicing a lot. Even Venus showed her some moves." Amoly was excited to see her older sister win.

Maolier and Haguno were no where to see, because they were not allow to be a part of the test and somebody had to do the patrol.

Okay I can do it! I have to win this fight! Only win!
After all those times I always practice. If I lose today, it's gonna mean nothing. My mother Hopu, Talena, Amoly and even Venus will be disappointed. I won't let that happen. I won't let everyone let down on me again. Everyone must see and accept me as a part of Ninja Warrior institution.

"Are you ready, Larota?" Furuji asked her one last time.

"Yeah I am ready. I'm so ready." Larota nodded and got in fighting position.

"Be prepared for the fight!" Furuji gave the signal to start.

I can't help it! We have to fight! There are only five of them. I think I can handle them.
Everybody thinks I am a monster, because I am not like others. I feel like I don't belong here. I see it in her gazes. They are very competitive. Except Hopu, Gaoto, Chichinama and Sauda. Master Furuji is strict, but never unfair.
But today, right now, it's the day that will dictate my live and my sisters lives. I will not give up.

First one that was trying to attacked her was a muscular man who was way bigger as her, but not that much older. He really didn't think while fighting and only uses his mass to win a fight. Some dodges, Kunais and a fast move to sweep him from his feed and he was out.

The second and the third attacked at the same time. They were so used to fight together that they forget to fight on their own and were sure the other one would focus. Poor for them they both wanted to be the one who let Larota fail and didn't watched what the other one was doing. Larota played a little with them until they both try to attack her again at the same moment. Just in the right moment she moved away from both of them and they took themselves out within seconds.

The fourth one was a girl. More brain than the others before and more agile. Using mostly her weapons to irritate her opponent instead of really fighting. She underestimate Larotas strength when Larota could grab her and throw her towards the big one that was already on his foot again. They crashed together and both fell down to the ground. She was out.

Four out. Only one left. You can do it. Just focus. Not get your anger in your way. Stay calm.

When she noticed who was number five she was confused he didn't attacked by now. 10 years ago he didn't to hesitate to get his four friends to attack Venus and Talena, but know he did? Just because his friends were not on his side or why?

So Larota began to attack him. He dodged it like he didn't wanted to fight her in the first place which made her furious. When he didn't want to fight he could just give up and she could get the win. He mostly went on distance so she couldn't reach him, but she always went after him. She picked up some kunai and shuriken from the ground and distract him with that. In a blink of a second she used her full body strength and got him pinned to the ground. He still tried to fight back, but he was already defeatless.

And with the last one being out the hall was filled with Chichinamas victory scream and Saudas clapping. Hopu cried in relief. Dariyasas oldest daughter really did it.

Exhausted Larota went on her knees kneeling in front of Furuji and waited for his last words. He lifted his arm and gave her a thumbs up. Relieved she bowed towards him and still couldn't believe that it was over. No more worrying that she wasn't good enough or disappointing the others.