Four mean integrity

The time went quickly and the training plan for the turtles took two years for Furuji to create. He created each one for each turtle. To make each of them the best versions of themselves.

Larota turned eight without noticing from the adults that she already learned the basics and even more. She even tried to teach them Talena and Amoly.

The youngest one was too little to understand and lost interest very soon. Amoly turned two and babbled more than real speaking. She loved to explore the world around her she was very far developed at her motor activity.

The middle one was not very amused to learn how to hurt someone else, but she was willing to learn to defense herself. Talena loved it more to help others and learned very soon to medicate little wounds.

The day of the festival Amoly felt ill and Talena refused to left her side. The oldest turtle hindered Gaoto to test Amoly and Sauda took her away. Larota wasn't happy about it and even tried to bite him. But after Hopu and Chichi dressed and talked at her, she was willing to follow Sauda.

Sauda went to one of the booth and started playing. He wanted to win a prize for the grumpy turtle and finally coax a smile out of her. Even his twin sister smiled sometimes, but sensei was an enigma of humor. The only person Sauda quit to coax a smile from.

Larota  wanted the stuffed turtle, but watching the goofy adult try to throw rings around bottlenecks made her bored. She looked around. Everywhere she looked there were other humans. Children and adults. Even ninjas. But no other mutant.

A group of five young ninjas passed her while she put back her hood from her cloak over her head. She wasn't afraid to show herself, but Hopu warned her about the reactions of the other humans. That not everyone was so nice to them like the members of the Kame-Clan.

"Did you see the face of the freak when we begun to attack her? It was prizeless!" One of them shouted to his friends.

"How she even thinks that we want to spend time with her? How stupid!"

"She should be glad that we didn't finish her."

"Freaks like her shouldn't even exist."

"I can't wait to tell the others that we fight the weak talking turtle."

Larota was curious about the talking turtle. Was she real? A mutant like her and her sisters? Did she knew something about ninjutsu too? A quick look at Sauda and she knew that she wouldn't get caught when she absconded herself for some minutes.

The little girl went the direction where the boys came from and searched for a sign. The sound of crying, footprints or a strange appearance. But at first she didn't find something. Before she lost hope she find a shuriken. Larota took it from the ground and noticed a twinkle near one of the trees. She pocketed the shuriken and went to the tree.

Against the trunk lean a female turtle. Smaller as Larota, but bigger as Talena. She was injured. Bruises and cuts were all over her body. A bloody shuriken laid beside her which Larota took in her hands. The unnamed turtle opened her eyes a little. Just to know if the boys were back.

A pair of grey eyes looked terrified of the hooded turtle still holding the shuriken. Larota knew those eyes, but where did she saw them before? Or did she just she saw them before?

"My name is Larota. Who are you?" She pulled down her hood. Revealling herself to the strange turtle. To show her that she was like her.

The eyes of the other turtle closed again. She was exhausted from the injuries and relieved that.

Larota picked her up and carried her to Sauda. He had finally won the game, but wasn't sure anymore which prize he was gonna to choose.

"Which prize do you wanted, Lara?" Sauda looked down and realized that the little girl wasn't at his side anymore. He began to panic and started to imagine what Chichi would do to him if he didn't find her again.

"I want her." Larota looked at him determined still piggybacked the other turtle.

"GAOTO!!!" Sauda ran with the injured turtle as fast as he could. The stuffed pink bunny nearly fell out his backpack, but he didn't care. He even forget Larota at the booth. Luckily for him she followed him all way back.

"Don't scream. You will wake up Amoly again." Gaoto censured him. Not even looking up from his book.

"Who cares? Someone is dying!" Sauda snapped at him.

Gaoto finally look up and realized the turtle in Saudas arms. He didn't even ask what happen. The older brother just got up to get the first-aid kit. "Don't let the other kids see her!"

Sauda laid the turtle down. Gaoto came back and surveyed the turtle.

"Will she make it?" Larota asked curious while squeezing the stuff turtle in her arms.

"Of course-" tried Sauda to respond while picking her up to carry her away and let Gaoto do his work.

"Larota, I will not lie to you. There is a rare chance." Gaoto interrupt his younger brother. He didn't could give Larota hope when he could disappoint her.

Larota let the stuffed animal fell down next to the turtle and clenched Saudas arm worried. "Then make the chance happen, wizard."