A/N (Part 2)

Hey Shellheads!

This is the end of part 2 of the story, yes I know shorter than the first one, but the other chapters spoil too much, so they will be post later when things will be revealed.
(Dont worry. More is on the way!) This story will continue here:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/338193821-hidden-truths-are-also-lies
"Hidden Truth are also lies." and will take place in New York City mostly and hopefully we see more of the guys in there when they are not to shy to meet up with the girls.

Yes I got another story called "Hidden truth are also lies.", but I didn't liked it so I morphed those too together and let the other version get dusted in the "never published" section. Or I will get it out to mess with you guys under the name "One for all. All for one.". We will see.

(Hopefully I can post it the latest in 2024. I just need to write some chapters in order first so you don't need to wait so long. Plus I will post the link here too when it airs.)

When you have some questions or found some mistakes in the storytelling, please tell me. It helps me a lot. For the story to move on and for me not to think too much about the next chapter and writing it faster.

And a really big THANK YOU to all of you who still reads my story, vote for it and so on. (Also a shotout to anyone who creates content, you keep me sane.) I'm glad there is someone like me outside in this big world who like the Turtles as much as I do.

Stay safe and healthy!