The beginning of trust

"Woah!" Sauda masked the eyes of Amoly. "What happen here?"

"The result of your lack of compulsory control." declared Larota and left the room.

Sauda looked at her confused. Amoly fidget in Saudas arms until he was defeated and let her down. She walked a little shaky towards Talena and fall on her. Hugging her tide.

"Taly not cry. Amy here." Amoly kissed her on the nose. "Amy loves you. Not cry."

Talena snuggled Amoly. Still crying.

Sauda spotted the trail of blood. Not noticing it was coming from Larota not Talena.

"No! Not now! Gao doesn't have time for two casualties." He rushed towards the two youngest turtles and felt to his knees. "Sorry girls, but I need to find the... in-inju... wound. Where does it hurt, Taly?"

Sauda start to examined Talenas arms, but couldn't find any harm.

"No-no-not. M-m-m-my. Blo-o-o-od." Talena stopped crying, but still shivered while holding Amy close. "It-t-t's La-ar-r-ra-as."

"I thought she hurt you." Sauda looked at the smart turtle confused. Didn't know anymore what the truth was.

"No. Sh-sh-she. s-s-sav-ve-d. m-m-me." Talena smiled a little when Amoly wiped a tear with the arm of the plush turtle of her face.

"Stay here. I will find Lara." Sauda petted gently the heads of them. "And when something is wrong: Scream loud!"

Sauda went with his gaze on the red line outside the room. Hoping that the other adults wouldn't punish him for this chaos.

Larota leaved a trail of blood back to the kitchen. The broken glass still was on the ground. Cookies inside this deadly maze. But Larota didn't care. Some of the adults could clean it later. She opened the door of cabinet and pulled the first aid out. She tried to opened it, but with just one hand it was a little bit difficult.

"Am I allowed to help you?" Gaoto appeared in the door frame. Exhausted and still wearing a worried gaze. He didn't say anything about the mess. He didn't even wanted to know what happen.

"It's just a scratch." Larota finally opened the first aid. Searching for a patch.

"It bleeds a lot for just a scratch." Gaoto sat down next to her. Scanned her wound with his eyes. He didn't even tried to touch her. He knew that she would bite him.

"Not so much like your shirt." Larota pointed at the parts that were red and then to her mask. Making him clear that she knew that it was the colour of blood.

"Yeah, but I have more capacity than you. I will survive." Gaoto turned up his sleeves. He accidently had ripped the canula off the crook of the arm. He stole a patch from the bag and put it over his injury.

"Did she survived?" Larota looked curious at his face. Try to see any emotion in it that could give her an answer.

"She is breathing and her heart beat, but she is weak." Gaoto grubbed in the first aid kid and gave Larota a gauze bandage. He was not amused that nothing seems to be were it supposed to be, but that wasn't the turtles fault. One of his siblings had to messed the order up.

"Yes or no?" Larota glared at him and then looked unable to cope at the bandage. She was old enough to understand the most thinks he said, but sometimes Gaoto used more words than it was needed.

"When she survive the next hours she will." Gaoto put the disinfectant for Larota to the side, took the bandage back from her and searched for other things that Larota needed. "And then you can visit her if you want."

"Fine, but I just let you help me this time, doc." Larota hold her arm in Gaotos direction. Still looking a little bit hostile.

Gaoto smiled. Maybe someday this little girl will finally truly trust him.

Larota shrugged with her eye when Gaoto sanitized her injury, but hold the whole time still when he bandaged her arm. She watched him the hole time and looked critical at the result.

"Arigato." That was all she said before she went back to her sisters. More nicer than Gaoto thought to hear from her that soon.