[1]

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

•~• your smile even melts the sun •~•

•HJS

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

Seungmin, Minho's best friend, took the letter confused from Minho's hand and read it with pursed lips and furrowed eyebrows. "Who is that from?" he asked annoyed and threw it away in the trash can next to them. "I don't know." said minho and looked at Seungmin a little confused as in why he threw it away. It wasn't like Minho wanted to keep it, it wasn't the first one after all, but he was still surprised by the actually quiet respectful boy.

"It's getting annoying." Seungmin grunted and rolled his eyes when he saw minho's confused look. "They can see that you are not interested, but they still annoy you with it again and again. Don't they see that you're throwing it away anyway?" Minho gave a short laugh and put an arm around Seungmin's shoulders. "It seems to bother you more than it should do me." He stated and grinned.

"Do you think I'm always in the mood to carry around thousands of things from the girls because Im your best friend and they think I'm something like a postman? They even have the courage to give me a bitchy look when I eat one of the snacks they gave me! As if you can eat everything on your own." he grumbled and tilted his head back. "Kim Seungmin, you're really something else." Minho said with a smile and made his way with Seungmin to the meeting point with the other friends.

Meanwhile, around the corner, Jisung silently watched what was happening and sighed. "Don't give up on hope Jisung!" Comforted Felix, who was standing with Jeongin next to Jisung, silently watching what was happening. " it's alright, he won't even remember the letter anyway.." Jisung whispered and sighed, finally went to his locker and put his materials in there.

Felix and Jeongin looked at each other knowingly and sighed, running after the blonde boy.

————————————————-

Hello and welcome to a new story :3
I have this in drafts since January, but I never had any motivation in writing this lmao
Let's hope this story isn't long asf like the other ones 💀

Don't forget to take care of yourself! <3

- D