[5]

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

•~• I'm not Seo Changbin but I'm seo into you •~•

•HJS

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

Minho laughed loudly as he read the letter. " everything's okay with you?" seungmin asked, looking over his shoulder with interest. When he read it too, he smiled and patted Minho on the shoulder.

"She has a sense of humor," said the younger one. minho just smiled and put the letter away.

Jisung was in the cafeteria with his friends, reading a book when he suddenly heard screaming. He looked confused to the cause.

"Of course" he whispered and shook his head, while sipping his coffee. Jisung watched with interest as Minho received chocolate, flowers and letters from all the girls. minho looked at his best friend, seungmin, a little overwhelmed, but he didn't feel any different. Things were also handed to him, for Minho of course, as he rolled his eyes.

minho thanked the girls and hurried over to changbin and bangchan, who watched everything with a laugh.

"Gosh, it's tiring being friends with you" Seungmin grumbled and put everything on the table. minho ignored him and pulled the letter out of his pocket and handed it to changbin. "This girl, hjs, left me another letter." He said with a smile and watched the expression on Changbin's face, who, after reading it for a moment, couldn't help but smile. "Funny" he said simply and handed the letter back to Minho.

"Oh my god he showed the letter Changbin!" Jeongin shouted. Jisung looked at the group of four boys in shock and could already see Changbin's eyes glued to him. "You fucking bastard why are you so fucking loud?!" Jisung cursed under his breath and glared at Jeongin, who scooted back and grabbed Felix's arm.

Felix just laughed and rubbed Jeongin's arm.

——————————————

I'm rn working on " secret", but  now I wanna work on one of my other stories T-T
The name is " Survival" but I plan on to change it into " Survive"?? I'm rlly not sure :(( which one sounds better to you?

Little TMI to the rizz line at the top: one of my friends rizzed me with that line and it took me a couple of seconds to get that :')

Oh and happy new year! Wish you the best luck and hope in the new year! <3

- LHB