[2]

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

•~• I hope that one day we both will look at the moon together, side by side •~•

•HJS

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

"That person sounds sweet." Minho whispered as he opened his locker and a pink envelope with the blue letter fell out. "The person probably just wants to use you." said Seungmin and sighed, took the letter from Minho's hands and threw it in the trash can next to him.

"Hey!" Called minho and looked at him with a sigh. " what? did you want to keep it?" Seungmin asked, raising an eyebrow. the older one didn't answer him and walked past him annoyed.
grinning, seungmin ran after him and nudged him on the side, laughed at the end when minho groaned and ran away faster from the brown haired one.

"I told you he'll throw it away." said jisung and sighed. "Well, he wasn't the one who threw it away." jeongin said and grinned at the older one. "and he called you sweet!" added Felix, who was hanging on jeongins arm while jisung took his materials from his locker.

"He doesn't know who the person behind it is and calls them cute." jisung said with a small smile and walked into some classroom with his friends. Actually they weren't allowed in here, but because Jeongin is loved by everyone, even by the teachers, the friends were allowed to be in these.

when they arrived in an empty classroom and put their bags down, jisung said he had forgotten his math book for the next lesson, so he said goodbye to his friends and walked towards the locker.

he didn't have to push his way through because all of the students hadn't been in the school corridors at all. either outside or in the cafeteria. so jisung was surprised to see someone in the hallway crouching on the floor and doing something.

"found it" the person whispered to himself and got up. when the boy turned around and almost ran into jisung, jisung noticed the blue letter that was in the boy's hand.

confused, jisung looked up and widened his eyes in shock when he saw the familiar face.

"m-minho?"

shocked, he blinked back and forth between him and the letter. minho quickly hid the blue paper in his pockets and cleared his throat.

"Park Jisung, right?"

he asked and scratched the back of his head. " Han Jisung." the smaller one corrected and nervously avoided his eyes.

"Well then, Jisung, I would say see you later?", minho smiled softly, leaned down to jisung for a moment and then after a few minutes walked past jisung in the direction of the cafeteria. before stepping through the door, he turned and grinned as he met the younger one's gaze.

"By the way," he started talking and smiled brighter. " you smell really good"

——————————————————-

It gets better, I promise :')

Btw, I started working on my next story, which I'm gonna upload after 'Letters' is finished and I'm HYPED. Might be one of my favorite stories I wrote. The name is 'Rude', but I might change the name. Maybe into 'secret'? We'll see ;)

How was your day? I Hope you ate something! ^^

- LHB