[3]

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

•~• your hand looks heavy, want me to hold it? •~•

•HJS

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

Minho couldn't help but laugh and shook his head. "What do I see here?" Seungmin's voice suddenly sounded behind him. Minho jumped back and hit his best friend on the shoulder.

" don't scare me like that!" he whined, hearing seungmin laugh. "Did you get another letter?" Seungmin asked as he spotted the opened pink envelope in Minho's locker.

Grinning, Minho picked up the blue letter in his hand and handed it to Seungmin, who looked at it with narrowed eyes. "Hjs? Who can that be?" Seungmin asked, wanting to throw it in the trash can, but Minho quickly grabbed it and put it in the pink envelope.

Seungmin raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms. "What? Why are you looking like that?" Minho replied bitchy and put the envelope in his locker and closed it. "Don't tell me you're falling in lo-" " the hell no!" Minho quickly interrupted his best friend. "I just like the letters, okay? And that way we can find out better who is behind the letters!" Minho defended himself when he saw Seungmin's skeptical look on him.
Seungmin smiled amused and grabbed Minho's arm, pulling him outside, where they met their friends.

Jisung and Felix were sitting just a few benches away and had a perfect view of the small group consisting of Bangchan, Changbin, Seungmin and Minho. or even shorter; the popular boys. you might now ask yourself why the popular ones?

Bangchan is the head boy, is responsible for everything, everyone knows him and he knows everyone. Changbin is the typical rich boy, not that good in school but one of the bests in sports. Seungmin is a type of nerd who is loved by everyone. He gives tutoring here and there and helps students out of trouble. Since he is a teacher's favorite, he can do literally anything.

Minho, on the other hand, is nothing like that. Of course, Minho isn't dumb, but his strengths are more in sports like Changbin. He is in the basketball school team with Changbin and even leads the dance club at school. Bangchan had discussed it with the school and they agreed that it would be better if a student led it, as he could better empathize with other students.

It's a big advantage to have a friend as head boy, isn't it?

Jisung looked dreamily at Minho and sighed. Just then Jeongin came running and shook Jisung out of his daydreaming. " Minho kept it!" He shouted, a little too loud  because Minho turned around and saw jisung, catching him starring.

Jisung quickly looked away and slapped Jeongin lightly. "Why are you so loud!" He snapped and looked over at Minho, saw how he had already looked away and now Changbin was looking at him with raised eyebrows.

" fuck."

—————————————————————

Hello everyone! Tomorrow is Christmas, so Merry Christmas in advance from me! I hope you all get looottsss of gifts and get to spend time with your family and friends! <3

- LHB