[6]

"Good morning everyone! I hope the lunch break gave you some strength for our lesson! We know that almost the entire group is only here because of one person, but since you're putting in the effort and torturing yourself, why shouldn't I do it too?" said the teacher, Mr. Jung, laughing and patting Minho, who was standing next to him, on the shoulder.

"So far we've learned the basics, but we've been doing this for almost 4 weeks now. That's why we've agreed to do small projects every now and then." Minho now spoke up and looked at each of the students.

"Our first project will be: partner work. You will look for your partner as soon as I have finished explaining. You should learn a choreo from a song or, if you think you can do it in time, make your own. Any questions?"

"Are you going to do it alone or with one of us?" asked a girl and gave a charming smile. "Everything you have to do, I have to do it too, after all I'm a student too" Minho answered, smiling politely.

"Could we do it together then, minho oppa?"

"No, I wanted to be with him!"

" I asked first!"

"Nobody cares! You're too ugly for him anyway!"

"At least I don't fly on my face with the simplest of movements!"

"Woah girls come down, Minho decides for himself who he's going to do with, you don't have to get so worked up about it!" The teacher now intervened and looked at Minho for help, but he was struggling not to laugh.

Shit

Jisung thought that the whole time, and watched as the others went to their friends and exchanged ideas. Jisung just stood in the corner and stared at the floor, pressing his lips together.

"Uhm, don't you have a partner either?" someone suddenly tapped him on the shoulder, causing him to jump and look up in surprise. "Um.. no" the strange boy grinned and held out his hand. "Hwang Hyunjin." Jisung stared at the hand for a moment, then grabbed it and smiled slightly. "Han Jisung." "Nice to meet you, Jisung" said Hyunjin and grinned. Jisung returned the smile slightly and quickly looked down.

he is way too smiley wtf