[11]

"Jisu! Hurry up!" Jisung shouted from below while the mother laughed. "Why were you in such a hurry?" She asked, cleaning the table. "The bus is-" "Yeah, yeah, I'm here!" Jisu came running down and rolled her eyes, ran to the door and quickly put her shoes on. Jisung just rolled his eyes and opened the door, walking close behind his sister.

"Is my hair okay?" The black-haired girl asked and took out a clip of her hair and turned to her little brother with a smile. "Ugly as always," Jisung replied and laughed, getting a hit on the back of the head from the older one.

" Jisu-ya!" a second female voice came from behind him. When he turned around, he saw one of Jisu's friends walking towards them. Jisu signaled him to piss off and greeted her friend with a hug.

Shaking his head, he walked quickly forward and already saw the bus in the distance. He turned around and glanced at Jisu, grinned and ran towards the bus stop. He arrived just in time and got on the bus, hearing his sister calling after him to hold the door open. However, he just stuck his tongue out at her and went the back seat of the bus, where he already saw Felix. He looked at him shaking his head and took down his backpack, which reserved Jisung's place.

"You're mean!" "It's her own fault"

*:( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )──*:・゚

"Did you write a letter?" "No, I didn't have time for that" Jisung answered Jeongin's question and pouted. "The princess doesn't send a letter for a day, it's not that bad," said Felix and smiled.

"Man, now my stupid sister has to go to my school too." Jisung grumbled, rolling his eyes. "Why? Didn't she go to a girls' school before?" "Yes, but she was thrown out"

When Jeongin heard this, he turned to the conversation with interest and grinned. "spill the tea!" Jisung rolled his eyes and laughed.
"She got caught stealing the test results and passing it on to the others," he shrugged his shoulders. ".. Han Jisu?our noona??" Felix looked at him in surprise.

" what about me?" A female voice suddenly sounded behind Jisung and felt a hand on his shoulder. He immediately rolled his eyes and looked up, seeing the amused eyes that resembled his own.

" we were talking shit about you." the younger brother said and wiped his shoulder, tossing her hand off his shoulder, making a disgusted face. " shut up, squirrel dipshit" the older sister said and brushed her hand disguised on her clothes, mimicking her brothers behavior.
Jisung rolled his eyes and scooted up, making room for his sister to sit down. She sat down and turned to the two friends and pinched both of their cheeks with a loud squeal.

"How are my sweethearts? You've become thinner! Are you guys not eating enough??" she asked worriedly.
"We're fine," Felix answered with a laugh. "Now tell us how you got kicked out!" Jeongin finished the sentence and looked at her eagerly.

She tossed her brown hair over her shoulder and sighed dramatically. "Well, long story short, I stole the exam results and passed it around. One of the students snitched, even though I just wanted to help everyone! But now it's his fault, he failed the exam"

She shrugged her shoulders and laughed softly. " Jisu-ya! Jihoon is here!" Another girl came running and pulled the girl's arm. She jumped up when she heard the name and ran after a short "gotta go!" away.

"Damn she hasn't even been here for a day and already has a love interest?" Felix asked more to himself and laughed. "I don't understand what guys see in her. ew, I could never" Jisung said, rolling his eyes.

"you like dicks."

" damn.."