[7]

When Minho opened his locker, he immediately started smiling when he saw the pink envelope. With tingling fingers he reached for it and put it in his jacket pocket, put his math things in the locker and with a smile ran to the basketball court, where he saw Changbin already practicing.

*:( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )──*:・゚

Breathing heavily, Changbin and Minho lay down on the ground and looked up at the sky. "god, how much i hate you" changbin grumbled, sitting up. With a grin, Minho looked up and raised his eyebrow. "You're overdoing it with practicing. We have 2 months until our game" Minho just laughed and stood up, reaching out his hand to Changbin and pulling him up.

"It's pretty late, we should go home" Minho stated and picked up his gym bag from the floor and shouldered it on his shoulders. "See you tomorrow," Minho said goodbye with a wave and received one in return.

When he got home, he went straight to his room and took off his clothes. The training was pretty hard, so he was sweating and the smell was unbearable.

As the cold water hit his skin, Minho made a satisfied noise and closed his eyes for a moment. He ignored the burning sensation on his arms and sighed. After he showered greasy, he walked to his closet with a towel around his waist, where he pulled out new clothes, something like a thin t-shirt with sleeves and a turtleneck and sweatpants. Tired, he collapsed onto his bed and yawned once loudly.

He was startled when he suddenly heard a knock on his door. "Hello darling, here's your dinner. eat, okay?" said the mother and smiled gently at him, the tray of food in her hands. "Yeah, yeah mom, I know," Minho replied and got a kiss on the head from his mother, who placed the tray on his desk.

After his mother left the room, he went to his desk and sat down there, staring at the food. He slowly reached for the chopsticks next to the bowl of Janchi Gucksu and began to eat. His mother was a very good cook and taught him this when he was young. so that when she isn't there, which often happens, he can cook something for himself instead of ordering unhealthy food.

After he finished eating, he reached for his jacket and fished out his cell phone. as he did this, the blue letter also fell out and caught minho's attention. He picked it up and placed it on his table, reading it.

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

•~• Are you Chan? Cuz I want you to bang me •~•

•HJS

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}