[8]

"Hey Jisung," Hyunjin greeted the younger one as he walked past the table. "oh hyunjin! hey! wanna sit down?" Jisung asked and smiled at the black-haired boy. "If that would be okay with both of you?" Hyunjin asked, looking at Jisung's friends. Jeongin nodded casually while Felix just stared.

Hyunjin took a quick look at the blonde-haired one, causing Felix to wake up from his stare and smile embarrassingly. "Uhm yeah, no problem," he said, scratching his neck.
Hyunjin sat down next to Jisung, the seat in front of Felix, with a small smile.

"When would you have time to plan our work?" Hyunjin asked his dance partner and smiled softly at Felix, who blushed. "Mmm maybe today? I heard that the dance rooms are open in the afternoon for practice" Jisung replied and looked at Jeongin, shaking his head, pointing to Felix and Hyunjin, who both had rosy cheeks.

"Let's meet after school then, okay?" Jisung asked, nudging Hyunjin since he didn't seem to have heard. "What? Oh, um, yeah," Hyunjin replied and stood up. "I'll move on then. It was nice to meet you," he said looking at Felix with a gentle smile and then looked at the other friend, Jeongin. "You too, of course," he said quickly, but the younger one wasn't angry but smiled and nodded.

"Uhh someone's in love~ " Jisung said right as Hyunjin walked away and wiggled his eyebrows while Jeongin made kissing noises right next to his ear and then laughed out loud with Jisung as he blushed even more. "Shut up! both of you!"

*:( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )──*:・゚

Later that day, Jisung found himself in the already empty hallways at school, on his way to the meeting point with Hyunjin. He let his mother know in advance so that he wouldn't be scolded later because he was hours late.

he was surprised at himself that he let Hyunjin so close in such a short time. Normally he wouldn't be so quick to meet someone, even if it's about school. Jisung hadn't known him that long, only 2 days, but Hyunjin was so nice and calm but at the same time so focused on his goals, it amazed Jisung. So he was more than just excited about what the beautiful boy had planned as a dance.

When he arrived at the studio, he was alone and put his bag and jacket in a corner and started to warm up. Jisung wasn't the best dancer, but he wasn't that bad either. at least felix was. They have both known each other since they were little and Felix would always force Jisung to dance with him. Both of them were often together at competitions, but it was very clear which of the two had it in their blood.

some time passed and he started to get bored. Where was Hyunjin?

———————————————

It's currently 2:32 am while I'm editing this :))

This chap was literally 1188 words long, but i remembered I wanted to keep the chapters in this book short, so i cut it in half lololol. Guess you need to wait till next week to know what happens afterwards ;)

school is stressing me the fuck out. Like geez wdym I'm having 3 exams next week with 3 presentations and two projects?? Chillax man, let me breath

Don't forget to stay hydrated! See you next week <3

- LHB