[4]

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

•~• Are you rubber ducky? Bc ur the one •~•

•HJS

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

Minho looked at the letter a little confused. "Huh?" He read it to himself again but didn't understand it. Shrugging his shoulders, he put the letter away and went outside, where he met Bangchan and Changbin. Seungmin had something to do with the teacher and therefore didn't have any time.

When he arrived at the table he was greeted by his friends. " what are you two talking about?" minho asked as he saw his friends talking about something.

"We're just discussing something about our song," Bangchan explained, staring thoughtfully at his laptop. "Something is missing..." Changbin mumbled, who was also staring at Chan's laptop.

Minho pulled out his phone as not to disturb his friends while they were working, when the letter came into his thoughts. "Ah hyung I have a question," chan looked at him questioningly and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as minho held out a pink envelope to him.

He took it without thinking much and read the short line and started to laugh slightly. "Who gave you this?" He asked amused and handed the letter back to Minho.

"I don't know. Some hjs, I think? But I don't really understand what she means by that to be honest." Minho said, scratching his neck.

Chan looked at him shocked and closed his laptop, startling Changbin, who looked intently at the lyrics. "You don't know Rubber Ducky?!" Shocked, Chan put a hand over his mouth, but laughed and placed a hand on Minho's shoulders.

"Rubber Ducky your the one~" he sang, smiling while showing his dimples, and pinched Minho's cheeks, who reflexively turned away and looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

" still don't know what that means but okay"

—————————————————

Is it just me or am I just out of nowhere suddenly so emotional?? I cry in every book I read, doesn't matter if it's happy or sad ending. And on the sad ones I'm crying my soul out-

ITS STRESSING ME THE FUCK OUT LIKE HELLO??

I never cried so much like I did this whole month??? And I'm super sad that, where I live, it's not snowing :(( it only did for one fucking day and disappeared the next day. I wish my mood swings could disappear like that-

ANYWAY

Did you guys enjoy Christmas? Got any gifts, and if yes, what? :3

I hope you had a nice day, till next week! <3

- LHB