[12]

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

•~• you really do know how to take my breath away with those beautiful eyes •~•

•HJS

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

"Damn, what are you grinning about today? Are you really looking forward to today's dance class?" a voice sounded next to minho. he quickly closed, more like slammed, his locker and put the letter in his pocket.

He turned around and saw Yunho, one of the students in the club. "Yunho! Don't scare me like that!" "Why? Did someone put nudes in your locker?" He grinned and raised his eyebrows. Minho rolled his eyes and walked past the blonde boy.

"Tell me, Minho... do you currently have a girlfriend?" "Why? you want to ask me out on a date?" In response, Yunho grinned and nudged his shoulder. minho had a disgusted expression on his face and walked away faster, towards the club room.

When we got there, almost everyone was there and chatting with their friends. "Now," a soft voice sounded, "if you're late, I'll go home alone with my friend, okay?" "yeah yeah, go now,"

Minho turned to the two voices and recognized Jisung with a girl that was probably his age. The brown haired girl ruffled Jisung's hair and then walked past Minho, giving him a simple smile as she walked past.

minho looked after the pretty girl for a moment, then turned back and caught yunho looking at him with a raised eyebrow and a grin. " What?" "nothing~"

He rolled his eyes and started to warm up. Everyone seemed to be there, so he got into position and clapped once loudly. "Okay, everyone, gather around. Today we're going to briefly go through the groups. Then you can continue practicing!"

Everyone became quiet and listened to him, went to their partners and raised their hands. "Me and Seomin are doing it together!" a girl called out and smiled sweetly.

minho started writing down all the partners bit by bit until he stopped at one person.

"Jisung?"

" Yes?"

" Yes?"

"I mean Han"

"oop, not me"

A few started laughing, and Minho couldn't hold back a grin either and shook his head. After all, he had swapped their last names once too.

" uhm.. yes?"

the other Jisung piped up, clearing his throat.

"Who is your partner?"

" uhh..."

Jisung bit his lip and looked at the ground. Then Minho remembered the day before yesterday, when they both met in the dance rooms and the younger one was alone.
minho nodded to himself and closed his pad.

"Alright! then you can continue now!"

He smiled and threw his pad across the floor so that it landed right next to his bag and he could turn to Jisung.

"Has your partner still not contacted you?"

Jisung seemed to have been in thought because he jumped briefly and cleared his throat.

" Eh... Yes-no, so... he got injured and can't take part in the project...?"

"You're with Hyunjin?"

minho raised his eyebrow in surprise. Jisung looked at him confused by his reaction and nodded.

"Do you know anyone from the course?"

Minho looked thoughtfully around the room, looking for someone who happened to be alone, but everyone seemed to have a partner. He saw Jisung shaking his head out of the corner of his eye.
he turned to the younger one and smiled softly

"Then you'll do it with me from now on"

————————————————————————————

Hello my darlings! How was your weekend? In this weekend, I just finished two books and am now on my third one, the inheritance games btw for anyone who wants to know!

I'm obsessed with the books! I literally ate those books (my friends words, not mine). Damn, what I would do to read it from the beginning :')

Hope you took good care of yourself and the ones around you! <3

- LHB