Tracy (Ep1)

When Mike and Aria pull up into the drive way, her social services car is already there waiting for them.

"When you get out of this car, you're going to say sorry to Rebecca and then go into the office." Mike tells her. Aria nods, opening up the van door and slamming it shut behind her.

"Sorry," She tells her social worker before turning to enter the house.

"Aria wait," Rebecca calls the girl back. 

"Yes?" She asks, crossing her arms at her chest and tilting her head to the side.

"I don't want to be here, and I know you don't want to be here. So i'm letting you off, just this once. But if anything like this happens again that will be it."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Aria squeals hugging Rebecca by surprise before running into the house to tell Frank the good news.

"Thank you," Mike says sincerely, shaking the women's hand before getting into the van again to finish talking to Liam's foster parents.

****

Later that night, laying soundly in her bed, Aria suddenly hears the patter of multiple footsteps outside of her room.

"Psst!" A voice says right next to her head causing the young girl to sit up in shock, whacking her hand out to hit the person around the face.

"Shoot. Sorry!" She whispers, seeing Frank standing there rubbing his cheek. "What's going on?" Aria asks with a yawn.

"The girl from the Telly this morning is downstairs," he tells her.

"That's nice," Aria yawns getting ready to fall back asleep again before his words process in her head. "Wait? The girls from the telly?"

"Yes."

"Is downstairs?"

"Yes"

"Like right now?"

"Yeah."

"What's she doing here?"

"I don't know. Come on!"

The two join the crowd of children in the kitchen who are now sat around the table. Frank and Aria also sit down, interested in why the 'famous' writer is sitting at their table.

"Ohhh, you're the writer," Gina says. "Sorry, why didn't you say?" Before turning back to the kids, "Eh, you lot, you're meant to be in bed."

"We were, but then we heard she was here," Tee says with a smile on her face.

"I told them," Carmen says happily. "If i buy a book. Will you sign it for me?" She says innocently, trying to win the adult over.

"Hey," Aria whispers to Frank while the others are talking. "I swear I recognise her."

"Yeah. She was on the telly," Frank reply's in a whisper, wanting to listen to everyone else.

"No I swear-" Aria begins before getting interrupted.

"Wish I could have one, but I can't afford it," Carmen says trying to play the sympathetic card.

"Stop begging Carmen!" Johnny says knowing exactly what she was doing.

"I wasn't!"

Harry suddenly climes under the table before popping up at the other end nearer Tracy.

"It's okay," Carmen says after Tracy says she can't give them away. "I'll borrow Gina's."

"Right," Gina says sounding like she really wants to be there. "Come on you lot! Back to bed. Come on!"

But as soon as those words leave her mouth, the questions start back up again.