Listen to Aria (Ep4)

"Harry turn this off," Liam complains running into the living room and jumping onto the sofa. "Let's watch Top Man movies instead."

He reaches for the remote but Aria smacks his hand away, glaring at him from over the top of her book. She's sat next to Sapphire on the sofa, the older girls feet thrown over her lap while Aria reads her book.

"No. Saph!" Harry whines, not wanting his program to be turned over.

"Let him watch it Liam," Sapphire demands, looking down at her phone. "Besides, when Gina catches you watching horror movies she'll confiscate it like that." She clicks her fingers.

"She's right," Liam says sitting back down next to Frank. "We should get our own TV and DVD player."

Sapphire laugh, "Good luck affording that."

"Yeah," Aria also laughs finally looking away from her book and placing the bookmark in. "Shouldn't of spent all your pocket money on sweets. That way you might already have a few quid saved up."

Liam sarcastically laughs before going serious. Aria mimics him, the two looking each other directly in the eye with straight faces.

Just then, Tracy walks past, stopping at the doorway of the living room. "House meeting guys. In the kitchen."

"But we're watching this," The group complain. Liam and Aria still holding intense eye contact.

"Now."

Once everyone (apart from Sapphire who's still in the living room) is settled in the kitchen, Tracy sits at the head of the table ready to in-force the cleaning rotor.

"As Gina says, let's think of the washing up like a game. Or tidying your room as a challenge."

"Why would i make that a challenge? I hate challenges," Aria grumbles to herself, her head resting on her hands, bored.

"That way," Tracy continues, raising her voice a little to speak over Aria. "It doesn't have to be boring. It can be fun!" But instead she's greeted back with bored faces. "Do you want to live in a pigsty?"

"Jeff doesn't feel like tidying his room today Tracy," Harry complains putting his and Jeff's faces down onto the table.

"Well we all have to do things we don't feel like doing, even Jeff," She pauses, quickly coming up with an idea to encourage him to participate. "I'll tell you what, why don't you both tidy your room and i'll put a gold star in both of your files and everyone will know what big help you have been today."

She must have convinced him as he jumps down from the table, rushing away out the kitchen and upstairs with a Jeff clutched tightly in his hand.

"Can me and Tee have gold stars too?" Johnny asks causing the rest of the table to laugh and for Tee to sink down in her seat.

"Shut up," Tracy demands once they don't quieten down. "Yes Johnny you can have gold stars." He perks up, happy. "That is the attitude I like to see."

"Oh," Liam says cheekily. "What can we have? A new TV set?" He rubs his hands together.

"And a new DVD player?" Frank chimes in.

"I want some comics," Toby joins in asking.

"A later curfew?" Aria throws in.

"No," Tracy denies everyone. "If gold stars are good enough for Johnny then they're good enough for everyone." Suddenly, a loud bang is heard from upstairs and a call for Tracy from Harry makes her jump up from the table. "You better get a move on you lot."

Once she's left, the table turn to glare at Johnny."If you hadn't said anything we could have had something better then stupid gold stars," Liam loudly whispers harshly to the younger boy.