The Piss (Ep6)

"Shhhh."

Aria walks behind Frank and Liam as they try and 'sneak' out of the care home grounds.

"This house," Frank says pointing at a nice looking home with a sun pattern door. Liam agrees so the three walk up to the house, knocking.

"Hi," Liam says as soon as a women answers. "We're trying to save the local Orphanage. Our home. Would you...?"

"Oh, sorry I don't," The kind women starts to say before Frank speaks.

"It's pizza. We made it."

"Ohhh," She says now suddenly delighted to buy one. She disappears to get some money, Liam and Aria share a sly smile, quickly looking away when she comes back. "Have ten pounds."

"Thank you."

"Frank, we have to put our prices up mate." Liam says once they leave the women's garden, walking down the street to find another good looking house.

"How are we meant to share £10 evenly?" Aria asks, but doesn't get an answer in reply as they walk up a new driveway.

Soon, after the group has visited a few more houses, Frank asks Aria (who was put in charge of keeping the money safe after Liam dropped it multiple times in a row) how much money they have. She quickly counts it up. "About £35. How are we doing for pizza?"

Frank holds up the box for everyone to see.

"Ah, we should have cut it smaller. Don't worry. Come on," Liam says ushering them along

"Or we should of put our prices up like you suggested?" Quips Aria.

The trio are now down to their last two slices of pizza, Frank slowly knocking on hopefully the last persons door.

"What?" A man asks swinging his door open after it being knocked on multiple times.

Aria takes a step backwards, her eyes widening. This type of man sets something off in her mind, something she hasn't thought of since being at the Dumping ground. Something that was buried for many, many years. Something she thought she forgot, a long, long time ago.

"We're here to save the Orphanage," Frank says not realising how stressed Aria is right now, nor what type of vibe this man is giving off.

"Why would I want to help save the Orphanage?" The man rudely inquires, "It's a dump and should have been closed down years go!"

"Pizza..?"

"You ain't listening to me are you son?" He sniffs, looking between them all, his eyes stopping on Aria who is slightly behind the two boys hoping to put some distance between them. "Are you thick or something? Look just get out of here."

He grabs Frank by his collar, pulling him down the street. Liam trails quickly behind them, yelling at the man to stop. He chucks the pizza on the floor and grabs the back of the man's top in hopes of ripping his hands away from Frank. But that doesn't work, and instead the man puts him in a headlock as well.

"Hey!" Aria yells now, kicking the back of the mans legs in hopes to make him fall over. "Stop it!" She cries, using the very little nails she has to scratch the mans arms but nothing works.

By the time the group make it to the care home, the man has not let the boys out of his grip. Aria has tears streaming down her face as she walks slowly behind them, feeling helpless. Too many memories of her past has appeared in the front of her mind on replay.

Of three year old Aria cowering in the corner of her room, hands over her ears and her eyes squeezed tightly closed. She feels helpless.

Meanwhile, back inside the Dumping ground, things aren't looking anymore better with Tracy in charge.