Notebooks (Ep7)

"Okay I have another one," Chris says turning his phone off and looking at Aria who sits opposite him.

The two are at the shopping centre for the day since Aria just got her weekly pocket money and what's not better than spending it on clothes?

"Hit me," Aria says, crumpling up her empty crisp packet, dumping it into her bag.

"Ouch," Aria whines rubbing her shoulder, "Not literally!" She glares at her best friend who's laughing his head off , thinking his actions were really funny.

"Okay," Chris snickers, calming down a little. He clears his throat, "Want to come over and watch porn on my flat screen mirror?"

Aria's jaw drops open before she starts laughing. "I think I might have to add that one into my list of pick up lines on my notes app."

"No!" Chris exhales horrified. "Please don't tell me you have a list of pick-up lines as well as jokes!"

"I would. But that isn't the truth. And i've always been taught not to tell lies."

"Hey," Chris says not listening to what Aria is talking about. Instead he's distracted, his eyes following someone across the shopping center."Isn't that Tracy?"

"Tracy?" Aria questions. "Tracy who?"

"The Tracy from your home!" Chris says standing up to get a better view at the suspicious girl. "Yeah it is. Come look!"

Aria stands up as well, swinging her bag over her shoulder while making sure her phone is safely away in her pocket.

"Why's she sneaking along like a weirdo?" Chris asks.

"No clue."

The two set off to follow her. Not creeping along like weirdos. Finally, they follow her into a store called 'H&V' - a shop that sells movies and CDS.

"It's Saph and her boyfriend," Aria whispers, standing by the CD section. "What a creep. Why is she following them around?"

"Oh that can't be good," says Chris as they watch a security guard pop up and walk over to Tracy.

Just as Aria thinks things can't get any weirder, Tracy stands on her tiptoes, peeking over the top of a cardboard display. Watching Sapphire and her boyfriend kiss.

That is, until she knocks over the display right ontop of them causing all the CDS to fall over.

Chris and Aria look at each other before laughing hysterically, having to run out of the store so they don't get told off themselves.

***

"What are you guys doing?" Aria questions with a turned up nose. She slowly pushes Gus's bedroom door open to see Liam and Frank looking through the younger boy's diaries.

"Guys!" Aria yells in shock. The boys slam them closed with wide eyes, putting them behind their backs. "What on earth are you doing? And why does it reek in here!" Aria pinches her nose tightly trying to block out the smell.

"Gus writes about everything in this place," Liam tells her, quickly shoving the book he was reading in his back pocket and snatching the one from Franks hands to give it to Aria. "Look."

Aria takes the notepad from his hand, her nosiness getting the better of her. "My gosh," She mutters, flipping to a certain page. "This is about us," she tells the two boys with wide eyes.

The three sit down on the floor, flipping through the article about June 6th.

"I went to the shopping centre with Liam, Aria and Frank. The burger smell made Franks tummy gurgle, but we didn't have any money." Aria starts reading out to the others.