Liamaide (Ep2)

It was a good point in Aria's daydream when she heard the screaming. Her and Niall Horan were just about to go into an interview when her peace was interrupted once again.

"What on earth is happening?" Aria shouts over the screaming, swinging open Poppy and Rosie's room. Liam is hanging half out the window while Lily has a chair pointed directly at him.

"Aria!" Carmen yells. "Tell them it's just Liam!"

Aria smirks, "Ahhh!" She suddenly yells scaring the three girls even more. "Intruder!"

"What's going on?" Sapphire asks, running into the room to make sure everyone is okay. "Oh, hey Liam." She says causing everyone to stop recognising the name.

"Sapph."

"See, I told you it was Liam," Carmen says with her arms around the two young girls.

"Oh," Aria says like she didn't recognise him. "So it is."

Lily rolls her eyes at the girl, dumping the chair down.

"Lily this is Liam."

Liam starts to grunt as he hoists himself up into the room, Aria walking forwards to help him in. "So I guess this isn't my room anymore?"

"Yeah it is. What? You don't like the new decor?" Aria asks him, taking a seat next to Lily on the opposite bed.

"It's Poppy and Rosie's." Carmen informs him, not understanding why Aria isn't telling the truth. "Their sisters my best friend."

Mike comes round the corner, sighing as he sees the boy coming the light the window. "Oh for goodness sake Liam!" He walks further into the room, pulling the boy up right by his arm. "Could you not come in the front door like everybody else?"

"What do you think you were doin huh?" Gina also asks him. "What? You wanted to end up a pile of broken bones on the floor?"

"Oh nice to see you too Gina," Liam sarcastically replies standing next to her. "So, where am I staying then?" He asks. "You coming Ari?" He asks sticking his hand out for her to follow.

"Yup! Buh Bye!" Aria says, placing her hand in his as the two walk out.

Mike and Gina share a look, both sighing.

"What are we gonna do now that they're broth back under the same roof?" Mike asks, rubbing his head from stress.

"Pray," Gina shortly responds.

***

"The pink palace. My favourite," Liam says as him and some others enter his new room — which used to be Carmens. Which also means that everything is obviously- pink.

Aria dumps down one of his many bags, placing her hands on her hips while the group watch Tracy dance to herself.

"And the entertainment's better then I remember," Liam comments taking a photo of Tracy.

"Oh! Hey Liam!" Tracy says taking her headphones out.

Wait ...

Her headphones?

"Hey they're my headphones!" Aria suddenly yells starting the group.

"Huh?"

"Yeah, they have the pink line on them to stop everyone from muddling them up!" Aria says yanking them away from the young adult. "Now I have to wash them. Don't want your nasty grubby ear juice all over them." The girl huffs.

"Writing career going well then?" Liam cheekily asks trying to save the women from embarrassment. The others look at him confused, while Aria looks down at her headphones. "Oh!" Liam waves his hand. "We met in prison."

Toby, Tee and Gus all stop what they're doing to stare at the two. Not sure on how they feel about knowing the women — who literally put them to sleep not too long ago— was actually in prison.

Tracy awkwardly says, "We meg at the police station." Trying to clear it up but it really does nothing. "Heard you were coming back. You Okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" Liam laughs.

"Cause you're back here and now with your foster family?" Tracy says confused on why he isn't upset. When she was in care all she dreamed of was getting fostered.

"Yeah but, they didn't have a pink bedroom," he says taking a red drink off Tee. "Nor any of my friends."

"Let's talk," Tracy decides only leading Frank out the room.

Aria takes this opportunity to help sort out Liam's bag like the others are doing.

The first thing she pulled out was a book, a photo book.

'I'm getting Déjà vu' Aria thinks, running a hand over the sparkly glitter glue on the front over.

In very messy hand writing, reads 'Liam's Dumping ground adventures.' Inside is pages full of photos, with writing carefully written next to them.

Aria got this for him when he left, for it was one of the longest times he has ever stayed with one family. She made it for him so he doesn't forget them all in his new life.

She smiles to herself, glad he still kept it.

***

"You're witnessing the birth of Liam-ade," Liam tells the group of friends sat in the kitchen. "The greatest fizzy drink of the 21st century."

"It blows up," Frank tells everyone.

"It doesn't blow up," Liam shakes him off.

"It better not. Took me ages to do my hair this morning," Aria mutters, placing her chin on Harry's shoulder who's currently sitting on her lap.

"It does."

"Okay it did once," Liam sighs pouring the powder in. "But it wasn't supposed to happen."

"What did happen then?" Tee asks.

"I stored it under my foster mum and dads bed."

Toby stares at him in shock, "You killed your foster parents?"

"Nooo! Just... gave 'em a shock and.. got them a little bit soggy."

"I'm out of 'ere then," Aria mutters picking Harry up and placing him back onto the chair.

"Aria wait," Toby says grabbing the girl by her arm to pull her back to the group.

"It is safe now though, right?"

"Course," Liam says, squirting a lemon into it as well. "I have made improvements." He dumps something else in, causing the bottle to fizz up even more.

"Is the bottle getting bigger?" Toby asks leaning closely.

"I think we better run!" Liam panics sprinting away.

"I knew this was a bad idea!" Aria yells out.

"Okay miss I-have-never-done-anything-wrong."

"Woah slow down!" Mike says coming into the kitchen not knowing what's happening. "Somebody will have an accident."

"Probably him," Aria mutters to herself.

And right as she says that, the fizzy drink suddenly explodes, coving Mike's face as well as the counter and ceiling.

The group all look at each other before sprinting away, running into the living room to find places to hide.

Mike stands in the doorway, drenched and sticky before leaving again.

The group come out of their hiding places, wide eyed.