47*

there is smut at the start of this chapter, i've indicated where it finishes with (****end of smut****)

eid muburak for those who celebrate <3

February 1st

//16 weeks pregnant//

"Fuck–"

Harry's fingers dig into the shower shelf behind him. The muscles in his forearms, biceps and shoulders constricting as he grips onto whatever he can find.

Smirking around his length, I grin up at him while sitting back on the heels of my feet.

In short, I am on my knees in front of him.

I don't know how we exactly got here but when Harry asked if I wanted to shower with him this morning, I couldn't say no. Being his birthday and all, I knew what he was hinting at and on top of that I wanted to make him feel as good as he makes me feel.

My hands pin his hips back into the cold tiles that are wet with the spray of the shower and the condensation that is beading on the glass screens and tiles that surround us.

His face is as tense as his shoulders, tightening in the same way that his jaw does. His nostrils are flared, quivering with each shaky breath that is pushed from his lungs into the humid air around us.

Once again, I sink my mouth down on him slowly at a pace that I know is causing his abdomen to quake. Slipping one hand off his hips, I use it to hold the rest of him that I can't fit inside of my mouth.

Harry's silky skin, which is webbed with rushing blood pumping through each vein, glides against my tongue as I hollow my cheeks around him. Ducking my head up and down, I keep to the steady rhythm that I have been working at since I first wrapped my lips around Harry's dick.

"F-fuck–" Harry breathily murmurs again, lifting one hand to the back of my sodden hair. He roots his fingers through the wet strands of blonde hair and somewhat pushes me against him and plunging his cock further down my throat.

The throbbing, angry tip of his dick slams into the back of my throat, causing my body to react with the reflex that makes me gag around him. My eyes water, welling up at the roughness of Harry's movement as his hips buck forward and drive further and further down my throat.

I pull back, releasing a necessary breath. Looking up at Harry through my thick eyelashes that were heavy with water droplets, I notice the look on his face which makes my stomach churn.

His dark eyebrows scrunch tightly together in a knitted form of relief. Don't get me wrong, his face is still rigid and stiff with the tensing of his muscles and yet, Harry looks relaxed.

Moving back, I swirl my tongue around his tip, bopping my head to suck on solely that as he shudders again with another wave of spasm running over his abs.