PROLOGUE

Esra lay weak on the bed, her body still recovering from the arduous process of childbirth. Her eyes were half-closed as she listened to the cries of her newborn son. Badr, her husband, held the baby in his arms, overjoyed at the arrival of their firstborn.

"You did well, Esra," he said, his voice filled with joy. "It's a healthy boy! Our son, Sinbad!"

Esra's smile widened at the sound of her husband's happiness, but it faded as she noticed a strange noise coming from outside. She furrowed her brow, listening carefully as the noise grew louder and the ground beneath them began to shake.

"What's that noise?" Badr asked, his expression turning from joyful to concerned.

Suddenly, the noise became much louder, and the ground shook violently, causing Esra and Badr to stumble. Badr rushed to the door and opened it to see a chaotic scene outside. People were running and screaming in the streets, pointing towards the mountain that loomed in the distance.

"The volcano! The volcano that's been dormant for ages suddenly erupted!" a panicked voice shouted. "A storm is coming, even raising giant waves in the sea! It's like a convulsion of nature!"

The air was getting thick with ashes and smoke. Lightning flashed overhead, and the sound of thunder echoed in the distance.

Esra's heart raced as she clung to Badr, fear coursing through her veins. "Dear, I'm scared, what do we do?" she whispered.

Badr's eyes darted around as he thought quickly. "I don't know, but we better take refuge. Esra, can you get up?"

With Badr's help, Esra struggled to her feet, her legs weak from the ordeal of childbirth. As they moved towards the door, Sinbad's eyes slightly opened, and he gazed out the small window of their home.

He seemed to be looking at something they could not see, his eyes wide with wonder. Suddenly, he began staring in a direction, and he raised his arm, pointing towards the same direction.

A/N: Well, I'd like to say "here's my first chapter", but this is not. Just an early scene I wanted to add a small detail to. So yes, it is almost exactly the same as in the manga. Hope you don't mind !