The Three new People

Y/N POV:

I walked along a surface of the desert, Far away from home as possible, thinking "what will I do to my life?". Is a good thing that my family doesn't have to be around me anymore for good. While I was walking along, thinking about....stuff, I found a rickety town in distance, I signed, "Finally, somewhere to hide before...well, more trouble happens." Said in a relief, happy yet dry tone.

It is almost dawn but getting dark quickly..."weird". I walked into the town, looking concerned yet afraid. Thinking: What will happen to me? What am I thinking, is this a good time or idea? I don't know. I just need to find some place to rest for tonight. I walked quietly to an alleyway, because you may not know what other people in these parts think. They might think, I will break into their apartment and steal their unusual stuff or any reason. Anyways, I must sleep well for tomorrow. I found a old patched blanket on the ground, I don't know why but it will due, I rolled it into a pillow and I rested my head on the wrapped blanket shutting my eyes slowly.

"Tomorrow is a another day......." I said softly, drifting off to sleep

In the morning, I tried shutting my eyes tightly, but I need to get started for today. "Who knows what will happened?" I thought tiredly. I stand up on my feet, but I must have slept late. I stretch my body out, I can almost hear my bones cracking from me sleeping crooked or poorly on the ground, I wrapped the blanket up, put it inside my bag, well because it will become useful in the future and kept on walking.......again. I walked along the trail, trying to find a restaurant or bar I can find to eat. The town around here is not like my home town. Most of my neighborhood is more richer and half on the people are well rude and spoiled.
Them people with their fancy cars and houses full of stairs. I
Don't usually really like the rich life I have. Anyways, I asked a few people around but none of them, kind of answered. They were concerned about me. "Umm...Excuse me, sorry to interrupt, but is there a place to,... probably eat or get a drink somewhere?" I said shyly and awkwardly to a lady in a blue dress with brown hair. "Oh well, there is a bar along the way. About two right and a left, Darling" She said pleasantly and nicely. "Oh good, thank you so much, madam." I said surprisingly and relieved, walking away past her.

Lady with blue dress POV:
Thinking: Oh me, what a nicely, honest charming young lady. Good thing she's not like the....well the rascals.

Y/N POV:

I found the bar that the nice lady said. I heard some few people talking, I get a few money from myself....maybe I shouldn't tell you, but half of it is my parents money. Well, it's not my fault they had to be really gritty. Anyways, I walked inside the bar and sat on one of the chairs in front of the bartender. I passed a coin softly and said nicely "May I have cold water, please?" The bartender grab the coin and prepare the drink, while me waiting patiently. I looked around the bar, then saw two men there, playing a card game or something, going against a Brown poofy-haired pirate girl with a blond-haired happy little boy, and a......

3-person POV: Y/N looked at the grey-blue haired boy in the other hand. She was a little confused yet a little nervous somehow. Like a arrow stabbed though her heart. "Order up" Then the bartender passed the water to Y/N. She startled a bit but caught it in time, cause she was a little distracted by well......him. she looked away fast.

Y/N POV:
Thinking: Who is that? I just.....or....heh he's cute...Umm..What..Wait?!

In the corner of my eye, I looked back at the grey-blue haired boy while drinking my glass a little. Wearing a dark blue turtle neck, a coin necklace, dangling down from he's neck, a brown- grayish old worn out coat, and....the most handsome greenish eyes that I never seen before. WAIT? What is going on with me? I just saw him, and I like him that easily? And why did I say "most handsome greenish eyes"? Ugh..I need to stop. I must be daydreaming.

Word count: 792 words

__________________________

Next chapter coming soon or later. This is part one. Hope you enjoy!!📘👍