Catch some Z's in the Streets

Your POV:
It's almost getting dark soon. it's kinda strange how it changes.

After that whole...awkward moment a while ago, Stone and I began to look for Vinnie and Skipp. We found them in an shop area, scamming a few shop owners, like jewelry, food, and random stuff I don't know, laughing and talking.
I can see how close Vinnie and Skipp are right now. Its kinda strange how lovable Skipp is and how wild or awesome Vinnie is, compared to me.

"There you guys are, scamming people again, but without us?" I questioned, crossing my arms with a sarcastic but relief tone. "Yeah!" Skipp shouted with glee again tired. It's Like a billion of people here can hear him, from thousands of miles or more. I don't really mind. Vinnie spoke out getting ready to walk "Alright everyone, Its getting dark soon and I'm getting frickin tired, Soo let's hit the hay. Shall we?" "Ok then." I answered. All four of us started to walk to some alleyway, I was confused, about where are we going to sleep for tonight? Then we come across a big yet a little tent. Vinnie opened the flip, Inside there's, hanging nor dangled clothing on wires or ropes, two or three old, teared pillows, a small lantern, a few alcohol bottles on the floor, a banjo or whatever instrument, a small wooden table, and a large, old, patched up blanket.

I watched the crew crawled inside their home, I stand aside. Thinking: "Should I get inside too? I mean I just met them, but I think we're getting along. But still...I barely know them. And I don't want to make things weird, like sleeping with them." "Hey, y/n." A voice spoke of Skipp, which it snapped me out of thinking, I turned. "What are you doing, come inside! It's cold out here. Remember you are one of us, right?" Said with a greatful and confused expression. "Y-yeah. I just....Are you sure that, I can sleep here you guys? I mean I don't want to make things weird. Or take mush space in there" I answered scared. "It's okay. I know you're new and all, And if you're ready for this kind of life, you can." With a kind yet gently expression. He not making me want to rush in decision. My parents usually get really hard and tense with me, like I did something wrong, and Im the mistake in the family. It's time to forget the old life, and start a new one. I sighed in calm and "it's going to be okay." Thought.

"Ok then." I said relief, happy face. I crawled inside the warn tent, setting my stuff aside, getting ready to sleep for tonight. Covered up beside Stone and Vinnie by a warm blanket, shutting my eyes slowly by the warmness of the bed and friends I made. I felt like I was in a new home.

______________________

Time Skip..

All of a sudden, I started to feel cold, like someone is taking the whole blanket for themselves. I open my eyes tiredly, slowly got up, without waking up anyone, I looked where the blankets going and turned to Skipp with the whole blanket wrapped up like he's a human burrito. I started to hear Stone shivering and huffing like he even more cold than I am. "HHhH..Vinnie.....Blanket." Stone grunted with coldness. Vinnie started tugging the blanket from Skipp but still tired and failed. "Mmmmm..I'm trying...." Then Skipp let go of some of the blanket up from only one person. Vinnie decided to cover her and leave me and Stone cold. "Really Vinnie?" I said surprisingly. "Yep." Vinnie answered my question being sarcastic and tireding. Then she started to snore like a pig, sorry.

I started to shake from the coldness, but I just had a thought which wired, The only thing that meant keep me warm or comfortable..is Stone's chest.
I really don't want to be really weird around him. I meant he maybe just a....dark, emo guy with no heart for anyone. But I know inside of him, I kind soul waiting to be found. I shifted myself close to Stone, scared but with a little blush on my cheeks. Seriously I don't know what I'm doing.

While Stone's still shivering, with his eyes still tightly closed, I just wanted to know is this a good time or idea. But without thinking clearly, I put my head in Stone's chest, blushing more pink. "Danggit" I mumble from the chest. Stone then open his eyes Shockley, looking towards me with my eyes tightly closed. Thinking: "This it sooo embarrassing, Soo humiliated, Someone get me out of here, get me out, get me out, get me out, get me-" Suddenly I felt a warm embrace is wrapped around me, which it kinda stock me more than actually scare m. I guess Stone really needed this. I didn't know a cold-hearted person like him, want this, comfort and Faith or I don't know Without thinking again, I decided to deal with it, I closed my eyes and just hug him back. I started to feel butterflies inside my stomach again, but then again, it's nice to have someone by your side, I felt loved and cared for. "Tomorrow is a another day." I said quietly and shut my eyes of warmth.

Word count : 941 words
_____________________________

Hi, its me again. Sorry for the wait again. Anyways Next chapter coming soon or later again. There might be more Stone in the next one. Happy Reading!!✏️📘😍👋💓💕