Betting on Hobo's? Seriously?!

Y/n POV:
The people are insane, I was thinking about what I'm I going to do...but until some Street twins started coming up to us with something n their hands. "Y'all takin' bets?" One of the twins said to me. "Our bet's are on Vinnie! She can snap Stone's neck like a chicken bone!" The other twin said to Skipp.

"...Bets...?" Skipp and I said together, confused.

"BETS!!" The crowd shout excitedly, waving their money in the air. "Put me down for the skinny kid!' One of the people in the crowd yelled.

"Um..." Skipp wondered what to do now. Until I got an idea. "Hey Skipp, I have an Idea" I whispered into his ear. "Really? What is it?" "Well...." I whispered to Skipp, quietly so no one can hear anything. Skipp nodded and signed, "Okay...Line up over there." And just like that, The towns people made signs, shirts, plushies, and other merch.

While I was collecting money, I watched a little bit of the fight. I watched Stone dodged almost every punch, and how the dirt on his face. It's strange, but I Don't know was I here to find love or adventure, maybe both, but I really don't want this feeling to stop, I felt free and more confident than before.

Suddenly, Vinnie and Stone got weapons. "Woah!!! They got weapons!" The twin with a vest, said excitedly like he's having the best time of his life. "They have weapons?!" Skipp and I said together again, but more terrified and confused.

"C'mon Vinnie! I got three cents riding on ya!" The twin with a hat.

"Kill her dead, Stone!!!" The boy with overalls cheered.

They circled around each other, glares shot one another, "Ready to finish this?" Vinnie asked, smiling cross her face. "I guess." Stone answered, didn't reflect her happiness.

The two ran at each other, picking up speed fast, Rasing their weapons in the air, screaming and I turned to Skipp, who is almost about to burst into tears, while I was comforting him.

Until...

They fell because Stone slipped over a ratish, which caused him to hit vinnie too

Is it just me or is this part of a secret plan? .....what is happening right now?

____________________________________

Word count: 589 words

Hi, everyone it's me. I wanted to say I'm sorry, I haven't posting anything lately on Wattpad. There was stuff going on, like school and you know, that simple stuff. I'll try finishing this story if I have any free time.

And I'm so happy that this story has been read by you guys, and I wanted to say thank you all, for reading and sticking around for this story to go through. I'll try to make more chapters for this story and the new story I published, Queen of Destination.

And one last thing I need to say, I'm so proud of Zeddyzi (The creater of ramshackle), for bringing all of us these amazing, wonderful, and lovely characters to live, And I wanted to wish her luck and her crew with the pilot that their working on. Be sure to follow her YouTube, Twitter, and Tumblr.

Anyways, I hope Everyone has a good day, be sure to stay safe, and Thank you all again for the support, especially the ones I follow and the followers who are there. Have a great Thanksgiving and a
Happy Reading!!!🤩🤩🤩🤩🥰🥰🥰🥰🤗🤗🤗🤗💐💐💐💐😃😃😃🥳🥳🥳