Deal for the Doctor

Still Y/n POV:

The man looks at Vinnie with worries and confusion. "Huh?". Vinnie then steps closer to him, acting various yet serious. Almost threatening him with a pointing finger. "Look. Buddy. You prolly get to go home to a roof over your head......and a decent meal with at least 3 of the 5 food groups." Then she gestures herself and us. "We don't get that, And now, you're letting our friend die." They both turned to us "If we get help now, he might still have a chance." Vinnie finishes.

The towns people started glaring at him, to do something about it. As he just stands there, awkwardly and nervous with sweat. "Doctors go for about three bucks around here. What do ya say?" Vinnie says trying to make a deal. "Three dollars for a bunch of hoodlums?!" Said in shock and disbelief. "Please?" Skipp said with a little baby voice, and again with the sad puppy eyes.

I was helding Stone with my arms, acting worried and scared. Looking at him, I can almost hear his heart beating in relaxation or passionate, with the scent of cigarettes. Vinnie turned to the man again, "You want to be known as a murderer for the rest of your life? That can't be good for business." She said in disappointment. I think she kind of held a point.

Suddenly, a ginger-haired lady with an...... angry baby, the same expression for some reason, yells angerly from the crowd, "Just give them the money!". "I don't see you shelling out to them!" The man yelled back at her. The crowd started to avoid eye contact with each other of the awkward truth. "I-I'm saving up for a new house and...uh.." the Ginger lady said giving a dumb or poor excuse.

Vinnie in the other hand, looking unimpressed or maybe.... losing her  patience. "I just don't know..." He answered nervously. As if it was a "no". "Fine! Guess I'll have to get the police to sort things out..." Vinnie saying marching her way to get the cops. But only to be stopped by the man, gripping her arm or her wrist. "Okay, Three for the doctor..." He says glances at the ground and meeting to Vinnie's eyes, " ...and two to be quiet." He explained the deal to make it fair.

Vinnie's eyes lit up as she spits on her hand, to shake on it. The man felt disgusted when he shakes her hand, hesitantly. "My lips are sealed." She says in promise. The man let out a small "mhm" while rubbing his hand with a cloth, then started taking out his wallet to get cash. "Go get us a doctor Skipp, Stone's going to live! And Y/n, make sure of Stone's still in there!" Vinnie said with a fist on her heart, with hope. Skipp perks up, "Oh! You're gonna be A-okay, old pal." Then he runs off with a "Yippee!" I gave a peck on Stone's cheek, to make sure it goes along with the scene, But he has a shade of pink blush across his face.

The man started giving money to Vinnie's hands, "That should cover it..." The man said, I smiled softly that the plan is going well, maybe they had done this before and then succeeded the scheme. But then......"Ey wuzzat? Vinnie questioned.

*GASP!!!*

A bright white light shines on the crowd, " What is-?"

___________________________

Word count: 603 words

Sorry for the wait, but I hope you guys enjoyed thai chapter, next chapter coming soon or later......again. Happy Reading!!!📖✏️😃❤️