"That wasn't me" Preview

Y/n POV:

The gang and I are behind an house...or an ally, because we lost cans of beans that we're going to save. Right now we're now looking for cans of beans.

Stone is digging through inside a trash can, Skipp is inside wooden crates, Vinnie is looking in the counters of the trash cans, and I check inside another trash can with ripped newpapers and throwed away useful treasures....Sorry, I was thought of useful materials can be great treasure.

"Ughh, it's gonna be here somewhere" Vinnie said as she looks between trash cans and boxes.

Stone diggs in a trash can, and pulls out a... Spleen... I'm not going to question about that... "Is this it?" He questions with a cigarette smoke on his lips, with his eyes turning to Skipp.

"We're looking for beans, not spleens." Skipp said to him, all "Trying to reason with him" look. "Oh." Stone said in realization with the spleen still on his hand.

"I don't understand, it was in our bean corner last night!" Vinnie said with a suspicious. "Ugh...did you find anything, Y/n?" Vinnie questioned, looking at me.

"No...not even a full, half, or 3 quarters of a can, all I found was tiered newpapers and a few shiny old jewelry. But..no bean cans" I said trying search for anycans.

Skipp looked at the counter, where is was written "Bean Corner, Put beans here!" On the wall, where we saved the cans before it went missing. "Maybe you accidentally threw them out?" Skipp asked Vinnie.

"Hey! A scrap never throws out a perfectly good can of beans!" Vinnie said to Skipp, clinching her fists. "Especially not one that's eight ounces of pure hickory smoked bliss.." She went to a trash can, and pulled out a skull, but throws it away anyway. "We can't find them by tonight, We sterve..." The camera zooms into Vinnie's face. "So... let's keep searching, shall we?" Vinnie said.

I responded "Okay...if we don't find the beans, Vinnie, please don't eat Skipp's arms again?" Vinnie looked at me "I was hungry, he didn't mind." Vinnie looked at me with twitching hands "Still, it doesn't mean for yo-"

Muffled crying sounds start to exclaimed, which caused me to stop and listen to figure out what was that.

"Wait Vinnie...do you here that?" I questioned to Vinnie. "Stone, stop crying! It's not even noon yet." Vinnie complained dramatically.

Stone: "Uhhh, that wasn't me"

Y/n: "If it's not Stone, then who..is..?

To be continued...?

__________________________________

Word count: 530 words

Hey everyone!!! I hope y'all love the short one, it's not official yet...I think. Anyways I hope y'all had a good Christmas yesterday, and make sure your safe around the new year coming up. I'm proud of all of the support y'all given me and the timeline of Zeddyzi have done to give us these amazing, crazy, loving characters to us, so wish her a Merry Christmas too, she deserves it.

Anyways new chapters might come out soon enough, Have a good day, stay safe, Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!!! 🎄☃️😊🤗💞🥰😍