The Abandoned Baby

To remind you this chapter might have bad language.... You've been warned, anyways enjoy 😊😊😊

________________________

Y/n Pov:

A few months...maybe years later...?

In the streets of Ramshackle, it has been very interesting and very chaotic. With my new friends, who are Hobo's, I felt so alive and free from the dark bird cage, which is my old home with my horrible, careless, and spoiled parents, I used to live with.

With them out of the way, I get to live the life I need to live, with those chaotic but Friendly streetrats. Speaking of which, Vinnie, Skipp, Stone and I are getting closer. And we got new looks as well over the years...or months... idk?
Vinnie became my world's best friend, Skipp became my little hobo brother for live, and Stone...well... We're getting closer than the rest.

Sometimes after heights or schemes, We just hang out or get a drink or two, just the two of us...and I have a big crush of him. Everytime I'm around him, it's like I found my soulmate, for doing a good or a bad thing. That may sound weird...

His green eyes, his personality, and...well all of him, I can't decide what do I like about him, I still haven't confess to him yet, and... IT'S... KILLING...ME!!!!

... sorry didn't mean to raise my voice, gosh, I probably learned a little too much for Skipp and Vinnie.

Anyways, I always hope one day, I can confess how much I care and love him...but everytime I try, I always get nervous, awkward, and I blush a lot. Afterwards, I just say something random, trying to change the subject.

But now the gang and I are making amazing memories that last forever, in our poor lives...sorry, didn't mean to say that 😅 By the way, The gang taught me a thing or two about the streets and about how to pocket pick or steal random stuff from the rich, I'd say I'm doing pretty well on it. I'm now officially a street rat and I love it! 💕💕💕

Today, Vinnie lost a can of beans that we are all about to sure together...can you believe that? All of us started searching around our home and the ally's. Another adventure awaits...

____________________________________

*Crows calling from above the abandoned houses*

Vinnie: "Ugh, it's gotta be here somewhere!" Vinnie said looking under and between trash cans and boxes.

Stone diggs in the trash can and pulls out a...spleen?!

Stone: "Is this it?" He questions with a cigarette on his lips, his eyes turned to Skipp.

Skipp looks at the spleen "We're looking for beans, not spleens." He says with a smile.

Stone: "Oh."

Vinnie: "I don't understand, it was in our bean corner last night!" She says angrily.

Vinnie: "Uh, did you find anything, Y/n?"
She's grunts turned to me.

Y/n: No, not even a full can...but I do find a few shiny old jewelry, why would people throw away stuff like this?" I said, putting the jewelry in a bag, just in case.

Skipp looked at the corner, where it's written "Bean corner, Put beans here :)", on the wall.

Skipp: "Maybe you accidentally threw them out?" Skipp asked Vinnie.

Vinnie: "Hey, a scrap never throws out a perfectly good can of beans! Especially not one that's 8 ounces of pure hickory-smoked bliss." She says digging me in into another trash can, pulls out a skull....but throws it away anyway.