The Awkward meeting

Your POV:
I started to feel like need to go, just to make sure that no one notice me. I don't know why I worry about that. My parents might have been announcing or putting wanted posters to find me. Well Probably, I don't know, I don't want to be caught by my face. I put extra money for the bartender to have in top of glass I drank, like a tip. I wanted to be nice for once. I stepped of the chair, grabbed my bag and get ready to go. Then I turned to the gang behind me still playing with the men there. I just have a weird feeling or voice telling me to join them and live with them.

Thinking: "What am I doing?" "Should I join them?" "Should I maybe.... trust them?" I just saw them and I feel lonely somehow." "What am I thinking?" "Ugh, Just shut up, just shut up, just shut up, just shut-" "Up?"

I started to feel arms wrapped around my waist like a child hugging it's mother. I turned to look who it is and was the Blonde haired boy that was at the other table. Which it kind of startled me, yet a little concerning, also shocked me. I never expected someone to be like that. Especially upon first meeting.

Skipp's POV:
"Hello!" I said exactly and concerned about the girl. "Umm....Hello" The mysterious girl look so scared and yet concerned, She can be really new here. I started to ask her a different questions. She can be a good person to talk to. "I'm Skipp. You look so cool and pretty, has anyone told you that? What your favorite color? You're new here? What your favorite music, or instrument? Have you ever played a instru-?" Then Vinnie stepped up.

Your POV:
Skipp got interrupted by a hand in the mouth. Then I turned to the brown poofy-haired girl, which kind of looks like a pirate. No judgment. " Hey Skipp, why aren't you -....Uhhh who is this?" She said with a high to a down, concerned. "Oh sorry, I haven't introduced myself, Umm Hi, my name is Y/n" I said shyly yet awkwardly, While clinching the strings my bag around, behind me. "Y/n? What a great name you have!" Skipp said with hands on his cheeks, surprised about your beautiful name. "Ummm......T-thank you?" I said surprisingly and gratefully because well I never get compliments from anyone, especially my parents. The girl started to talk, "Well I have to say...It's really nice meeting you Y/n. Name's Vinnie, by the way." Vinnie said in the chill tone.

I started to feel like something walking towards me, Vinnie, and Skipp. And it was the grayish-blue haired guy. He started walking thinking what is going on. But then his greenish eyes, turned to mine, looking at me, surprised yet shocked,like he's never seen me before. I started to feel nervous and confused about this turning feeling inside my stomach, I started blushing pink, as I mess with the end of my clothes.

"Ohhh right, We didn't introduced to him, yet." Vinnie said then started try to push the guy towards and front of me. He stared to my boots (or shoes) up to my face. I smiled softly. Then he started blushing a little, looked concerned. "Anyways, Y/n, meet Stone. Come on dude. Say something." Vinnie said to Stone, trying to make him collaborate with me.

Stone's POV:
Wait?! I'm so confused, what is happening to me? What is this turning feeling in my stomach? It must be the alcohol. She is....so pretty and wait what?! ..I don't know anymore. How should I talk to her? I mean, I don't want to be a freak or creep in front of her. Ok, ok just calm down and act cool. Just shut up, just shut up.

Your POV:

"Ummm...Hi?" I said shyly yet awkwardly While rubbing my arm, looks way. "Hi..I'm uh..I'm Stone" Stone said trying not to make eye contact. " I'm Y/n." Said trying to not be brutal to him. Then all of sudden, a yell the cause all four of us to flinch and turn to the old farmer man. Another man, but a buff dude started to shout "Hey, you all ARE CHEATING, THE WHOLE TIME!!" "Cheating? Do we look like cheaters to you?" Vinnie said smugly posing at the man. Then next thing I know, some poker cards fell out of Vinnie's pockets. Vinnie looked back, with a little sweat on her forehead.

In the background, some shots are coming out at the bar. Than just like that, all four of us, started running out of the bar in speed of light. "Now all we got to do, is make it out life." Vinnie said like she's having the best time of her life. Some shots dashed right past me, then Stone turned to Vinnie with an bored, tired expression. Vinnie questioned "What?", "I'm planning the next scheme." Stone said depressed and tired. "Hey, you want to survive on these streets, you got to be a little chaotic." Said Vinnie, she duct and slide down herself under a apple stand. Causing a man from the stand with a fish, hit Stone with it. And causing Stone to cover his face, while the men are still on our tail. Skipp spoke out, "Guys, over there!" I turned to Skipp pointing at a black old fashioned car. "See? Be more like Skipp!" Vinnie said brutally as we jumped into a smaller chart. Skipp trys comforted Stone, with a great, happy face "Aww Stone, your perfect the way you are." Stone leans on the edge of the cart saying "I'm gonna throw up." Stone said as he turned to me, but started to blush across his face, looking away. "So y/n, you new here?" Vinnie said concerned. "Yes, actually- Woooo!" I said but as we ride down the hill then got caught by a clothes hanger.

I was wearing a pair of overalls, Vinnie's wearing a long brown-orange coat, Skipp's wearing big dark brown pants, and Stone's wearing a....heh a Maid's outfit. I kinda cute the way he blush because of it. Wait what?

Then we all bounced up to the air, I heard Vinnie said "Oh my god, we're like Aladdin!" Which it caused me to giggle a bit, as I heard Stone sign like he doesn't care. And down we go, back to the Original small cart. Stone on the other hand "This is why I drink." Saying in his accent. Again feel like butterflies inside my stomach, all because of his accent. I thought we lost them men that we're chasing us, but until I heard some shots behind. Vinnie shouted angrily "Oh come on!"

"We're gonna get you, punks!" One of them say like a crazy maniac! Or something. "Ok new plan, I just gonna punch the bullets!" Vinnie said while rolling up her sleeves. "All I have is this gun." Skipp spoke but decided to throw away the gun instead. Then I heard a "Hey" from the side of the cart, You three turned to Stone with his hair flowing in the wind with the alcohol bottle on fire. Which it caused a flush of warmness across my face, about how charming he looks right now. "This is why I drink." He said again, is kind of strange when he said "drink" but it's not bad at all. "Huh, Not bad." Vinnie said being impressed. And with Skipp being amazed, his blue ocean eyes grew bigger. Then next thing I know, when Stone threw the burning bottle, Stone throws the bottle at the carriage behind, the silence came on when the bottle passed by the carriage. "HAH, Idiots" the men says smiling. I started to come up confused that what is going to happen?

A Huge explosion blows for no reason, maybe it's the men's engine, I looked at them with Stone giving a silent "what?". "HAH, Idiots!" Vinnie said while pointing, Skipp's voice came in, "You did it, Stone!" Said proudly. I watched the two boys fall. Stone trying to push Skipp away from him. "Another day, another dollar. I'm I right, boys?" Vinnie saids while flipping a coin and catching it, laying down. The cart fall in mid air as I tried warning Vinnie. We're about to fall off.

Word count : 1438 words
___________________________

Sorry, about the wait and sorry for making a long text. Anyways I hope you enjoy!!📘👍👋✏️