Baby's first...Crime?

A/N: some of the chapters I make might require some language, also....1.3K VIEWS!?!?! On my last chapter?!...Holy crap...Thank you for everyone who voted and read this fanfic, I really appreciate it 😊😊😊 All of you deserve a hug! *Reaches over and hugs everyone* I hope y'all Enjoy this chapter 💕💕💕

________________________________

Y/n POV:

After the.... second awkward moment, Stone and I caught up with Vinnie, running towards Skipp and Maggot.
Today, Maggot is going to have his first crime? I don't know if this is a good idea but might as well go with it.

We all pick out the wall.

I guess the town has changed a lot when I first arrived...the town kind of looks like a little city..idk...the people got more richer...I think? Whatever

Vinnie: (Sighs in realization) "Ah, the smell of piss and opportunity. Entertainment square is where all the lootbags hang out. Look at 'em all, riching...richily..."

Y/n: (Looks at Vinnie) "I...don't think 'Riching' is a word."

Vinnie: "Nah, it's fine."

Vinnie turns to Maggot and pasted him over to Skipp

Vinnie: "Anyway, today Skipp and Y/n are gonna show you how to get the money from their pockets into ours."

Skipp: "It's gonna be trial by fire, buddy. I hope your ready."

Y/n: "Our little angel is going to do his first crime... Only if I have a camera, I can capture this beautiful moment."

Vinnie: *Patting Maggot's head* "You got this! Now go eat the rich, frickin' devour them dude!"

Vinnie said as Skipp, Maggot, And I left the ally.

Stone: "Vinnie...Do you remember how we didn't make enough from pick-pocketing last week, So we had to eat shoes?" Stone questions Vinnie while holding his smoking cigarette.

Vinnie: "Eh, the shoes weren't that bad. They tasted like all the other shoes I've had." She said smiling.

Stone: "No, I mean...How the hell are we going to raise a baby if we can't even take care of ourselves?"

Vinnie: "Hey, you were in Maggot's shoes too, remember? Me and Skipp found you sopping wet from the rain. You look so dumb." She chuckled, then took a puff out of Stone's cigarette.

Hey eyes turned to Stone, looking smugly and teasely.

Vinnie: "So...you confessed to her?"

Stone: "Wait- What?"

Vinnie: "Oh come on! Don't act like I don't noticed! You two were almost going to kiss...well until I interrupted... So does that mean you confess to her?"

Stone: "Vinnie...[Sighs]... I didn't confess her...yet." he said looking away.

Vinnie: "Wha-? Why?! You love her so much, it's makes you look 10 times more dumber."

Stone: "Vinnie, you don't understand...I can't confess my feelings to her now...I mean- Once you look at y/n... She's wonderful, kind, amazing at pocket-picking, sweet and so much more.....But Me?.. I'm just a wash up old drunk...I have nothing to offer her. Nothing to give her... What if we ended up together, but horrible things happen and just ends, just like that?"

Vinnie: "Dude...ARE YOU FRICKIN NUTS?! There's no problem! You like her and she likes you. And I knew it since the first time you two met, You two were blushing a lot, you both look like big red tomatoes" Vinnie laughs, but she calms down.

Vinnie: "What I'm tryin to say is...You just had to go for it... By the way, don't think about the negative in a relationship, think about the positive side...And I get it, I don't know much about relationships and all the lovey dovey sh!t.. but it's all the advice I can give you..."

Vinnie takes another puff of the cigarette, She exhales.

Vinnie: "Anyway, Maggot's a part of our crew now, just like Y/n. Losers like us... We're got on this b!+¢h of an earth, so... We gotta stick together."

Vinnie looks at Stone, smiles with courage.

Stone looks away, blushing a bit pink, thinking about....you know.

____________________________________

Word count: 761 words

I hope y'all like this one, I'm so sorry that this one is short, a lot of stuff is happening. The next one will come out soon.

Just to remind Everyone, I might be busy for a few days, because of final exams, final grades and stuff.

Till then, I hope y'all are going okay in home or anywhere you are, have a good day and stay safe 😊😊😊 Happy Reading!!! 💞💞💞