A Moment with Stone

Your POV :

While Stone, Vinnie, Skipp, and I were walking around the streets, scamming people, running away together, and collaborating with one another, through the all day, I started to get this feeling that I never felt before. It's like my organs are wrapped in fuzzy blankets, I felt warm and safe inside, but I also have goosebumps. The feelings is an.....unforgettable experience I have with these three street rats, No offense. I started to feel like....I never want to go back to same old life. With my brutal, rich parents, my hometown, or my life cause......well I felt like....That this life right now, with them, is like Home already.

Skipp's like "a little brother for life" to me, Vinnie's like a tomboy BFF for life, and Stone......he like a cool, and little edgy person to talk or to drink with....I guess....But there's something about him..like something that's magnetic somehow. Everytimes when I smiled softly at him, either is thanking him, he always looks away, with a flustered face. Why? Maybe Vinnie and Skipp are right, maybe Stone kinda likes me. But still, I still don't know him,.....Right? If I keep on staying with them, maybe we can get closer.

I started to get exhausted cause of the troubles, Skipp looked at me, with an weird expression. "Hey y/n, are you okay?" Skipp said with a concern face. I pat my hand on his shoulder saying "Y-yeah, [ sigh ] I just, I have...never met very cool, nice, yet chaotic people like y'all, It's really nice hanging with you guys, I didn't have much friends, back at my hometown." With a happy yet sad tone. Then Skipp look at me with glee. "You know what?" "What?" I questioned.
"Maybe can be like a sister to me!" Skipp said with glee again. I smiled softly, "Maybe I can be a sister to him." I thought. Then, we all sit down on a rigidity bridge, just to relax.

Then Vinnie started to speak "Oh right, Skipp and I need to go do something, we'll be right back." Said walking away. "Wait, we are you two going?" I question. "Uhhhh, Skipp and I going to umm Water our cat! Yeah, our cat." Vinnie answered while pushing Skipp backward. Like they're trying to get Stone and I together or connected. Stone was confused as I am. "Wait, we don't have a ca-" Vinnie stopped Stone sentence by shoving dirt in his mouth. "Anyways, SEE YA!" Vinnie smugly smiling at me while walking away like she's up to something, Skipp in the other hand, waved 'bye' to us while giggling like he knows what's Vinnie planning.

After they're gone, I looked at Stone, worriedly, and helped Stone spill out the dirt out of his mouth that Vinnie shaved inside. Stone huffed and puffed for air,"Stone, are you fine?" I questioned to him. He looked at me with a wonder face yet embarrassed. Stone's trying to talk to me "Yeah I-I'm fine" Said. There was a short silence, I started looking down my feet, with my arms crossed. Stone on the other hand, Trying not to make eye contact with me, with a cigarette on his hand, a leg dangling down from the bridge. I just don't know about this, I don't want to be a burden to him or anything, Maybe I can try getting to know him better, I mean he's probably a cool yet edgy person to talk to. I mean I don't smoke or drink in my life but it could be an opportunity to know him better. "Soo... uhh.." Stone spoke out, which it caused me to flinch, and blush a bit. "Have you travel anywhere else, before you ended up here?" Stone mumbles the question, being nervous, and trying not to make eye contact again. "Nah, not really. Here is chaotic, messed up, but yet calm. It kinda makes me want to stay here, or maybe live here. Because I........[sigh].....I ran away from home, weeks ago." I said shyly but sadly from the explaining.

" Sometimes, I feel like,.....it's pretty hard to explain, but.....Sometimes I feel like I'm invisible, It's like, The people are just people, But me....I'm like a shadow, no sound, no touch. No live" "I just started to feel like...maybe I just don't belong there, or maybe...I wasn't meant to be born yet. Or maybe unwanted by anyone. My own parents back home, well.........They don't bother to care or love me as their own daughter. Through time, I tried making my parents lives better by cleaning, getting supplies, or anything, I wasn't enough for them. And after all I did for them, they decided to kill me instead Though all the problems or situations I had in my life,.........I don't know, I just don't know."

I frowned a bit, with an depressed expression. Stone had a sad nor surprised face, that a person like me, has almost the same life he has. "But since I met you, Vinnie, and Skipp, I suddenly, feel like I belong. Feeling wanted or needed in you guys's lives. Well especially Skipp. My parents will probably spit my guts out, if they found out I was hanging around with you guys." "But since your here with me, I wouldn't mind spitting out my guts." I ended my speech with a soft smile at Stone.

Then next thing I know, Stone jolted away, with his face red, Palms sweaty, a little sweat dropped from his forehead, and his heart is racing faster, that I can almost hear it somehow.

Stone's POV:

What is wrong with me? This feeling it's so wend how my stomach swirled again, but the thought of her. I can't stop, it's Soo new. Want can I do?

Your POV:

"Y/n, I-" Stone stumble over his words. My eyes meet his as he raises a finger about to talk, but nothing came out. "It's okay, Stone. Just take your time. And sorry for that half life story, maybe I talked a little too much." Said with an apologizing yet gently tone. Then felt a hand touch mine, coldly but nice though. "Y/n, I-I'm sorry about what happened to you, and ummmm it's it okay if you maybe.....stay here?" I was surprised that Stone said something like that, I thought he was just cold, dark, emo guy. I guess it will not be that bad After all. " You know what........maybe your right, I guess I can stay here." I said in agreement. Stone spoke. "And I'm happy I m-met you." He said with a greatful yet Shakey, stubby tone. I smiled simply at him yet greatful, I started feeling better today, because of him. Stone held my hands, little tightly yet gently, started to lean forward. I started to shake from adrenaline somehow, but the moment stopped cause of Stone blushing madly or deeply. "Sorry, I kinda got it carried away. I didn't know what was I thinking. We should be finding Vinnie and Skipp, Are you okay?" Stone apologize being embarrassed and felt bad that he ruined the moment.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay, alright let's go." I said while getting off the bridge, and trying to cover my madly pink face, how embarrassing. "Stone?" "Yeah?" "Maybe, we can finish the umm or- nevermind." After that, Stone knows actually what I'm talking about. He looked at me being embarrassed about well...you know. We're covering our faces, looking away. Especially Stone. Covering his mouth with his turtle neck and slumping into his arms, almost as a way if hiding.

Stone and I thinking : ".......What just happened?"...
______________________________

Word count: 1238 words

Next chapter coming soon or later again. Sorry, for the miss kiss in that part. Anyways, Enjoy reading!!! ✏️📘💓