An Unexpected Escape

Y/n POV:
There was silence, the people started to look at Vinnie and Stone, confused and concern about who won the fight.

That is, until Vinnie grunted a bit and popped back up, letting out a "Welp!" Sound. "Guess it's a draw, huh? Truce?" Vinnie asked. "Mhm." Stone said, up and sitting right, a small calm smile on his face, it's pretty cute the way he's smiling, I can't help it. Someday I need to confess, but...now I need to know him better before I get to those stuff.

"But...our money..." a twin with a vest said in a disappointed look. I started to get it now, They acted like its a fight, while Skipp and I were collecting money, we were actually scamming them.

Vinnie gasped "You're saying none of you bet on it being a draw?" Vinnie asked, everyone seemed to frown. Skipp and I cleared our throats, rather loudly. "We did!" Skipp and I said together, once again.

"WHAAat? Skipp and Y/n bet on it being a draw? No way!" Vinnie gasped and asked, dramatically putting her hand on cheek with mouth wide open. "Wow. Crazy. Is that even allowed?" Stone stood up, wearing that same bored expression. I opened a big bag wide so Skipp can dump the vase full of money inside. "I have no idea!" I said looking at the money being dumped, "But we're gonna take everyone's money now!" Skipp said finishing the sentence, while dumping the last of it. I tied the bag and gave it to Skipp.

I letted out a small giggle, Stone taking a another swing out of a alcohol bottle, Vinnie compliments someone's shirt, and Skipp saying a final goodbye. "Thank you all for coming!" Skipp said, happily. I decided I wanted to join in too, "And by the way, there's no refunds. So you snooze, you lose. See ya!" I said, happily and smugly.

And just like that, the all four of us ran off with the cash.

A man started in rage. "aaaaAAAAAAAAAH-" The whole crowd now started to rage out especially the Hobo's from the streets, for being tricked "GET THEM!!! AGAIN!!!" The folks shouted with their torches in the air.

We made it, to a wagon in the distance.

"Oh my GOD! They fell for it AHAHAHA!!!" Vinnie laughed, with a hand on her head. "And jeez Y/n, you played the part perfectly, especially with the fake tears. Nice one, mite." Vinnie happily, punching my arm, almost causing me stumble a bit. "Thank you, Vinnie. And I can't believe you guys planned that, even though I didn't know. How did you guys plan that?" I said, a little interested. "We didn't plan that, Stone did." Vinnie said, pointing at stone, while getting on the wagon with Skipp and the bag of money.

"Yeah, can you tell us, Stone?" Skipp asked. I reached a hand to Stone. "Well..." Stone took my hand to get on the wagon. "...I noticed that the coachman went home at precisely the same time that day..." I listened to Stone talking about how he planned the scheme.

It's weird that, I swear I was listening but I cut off guard by his hair in the soft wind, and the way the sun is on the side of his face and back. Okay, maybe he's just...fine, but....I don't know...I really need to confess to him someday, and somehow. " And uh..." he said,for a moment we both stopped for a while. Just staring at each other. I can't help but looked into his beautiful green eyes...that I can get lost in...all day..

"Am I interrupting something?"

The moment got interrupted by Vinnie who asked us, a little flirty and smugly smiling at us. Causing both of us to flitch, and Stone to turn around, blushing, trying cover it with his turtleneck sweater. "Oh uhh- We were just- doing-...you know..heh he.." I answered, blushing pink across my face and sweating a bit on my head.

"Mhm..." Vinnie asked, smugly smiling at me, knowing actually want are we doing. "What happened Vinnie? Is everything ok over there with Stone and Y/n?" Skipp questions, a little bit worried. "Yeah, Skipp. It's oka-" I got interrupted by Vinnie. "Yeah, everything is fine, Skipp. Y/n and Stone are just have a little "momito" with themselves, just admiring each other. If you know what I mean..." Vinnie said, still smugly smiling but at Skipp.

Skipp was confused "Do you mean tha-?" I decided to interrupted Skipp while blushing and not wanting to embarrass Stone because of this.

"A-Anyways..how much money got, Skipp?" I asked, trying to change the subject. "Mmm...Four dollars and fifty two cents!" Skipp answered the question.

( I decided to change some of the change numbers, I'm sorry if you don't like it, anyways, back to the story)

Vinnie was wide eyed, looking at me all shocked. "WE'RE EATIN' TONIGHT, GUYS!!!" Vinnie shouted, all hyperactive.
"Oh yeah, and Y/n?" "Yes?" I looked at stone, who is blushing a bit. "Never kiss me again....Please?" Stone saidz not trying to be rude. "Okay, but How else were we supposed to sell it though?" I asked him, deciding not to take his response too seriously. "I know Stone? I saw you blush... didn't you?" Vinnie said, all smugly, raising her eyebrows up and down. Stone blushed "Stop being a cree-" Stone got interrupted by a thrown axe, which cut a short piece of our hair,
Which leaves all of us into shock.

We turned to see, the angry mob is back with torches and pinch forks, Vinnie has a worried and scared expression. I need to do something...until I saw a ratish, that is in the wagon. I grabbed it and then it slipped it out of my hand, "Oops..." I said sarcastically and maybe dramatically. The man with a black top hat slipped over the ratish and stumble across the ground, which caused the crowd behind him to dump into him and fall on each other.

Vinnie started to burst into laughter, "PFFT-AHAHAH!" And Skipp started to laugh as well. I giggles a little bit, with all the chaos that has happened today. My giggle caused Stone to turn to me, smiling and blushed a bit. "All right, Let's get outta here, ya dorks." I only smiled about how I love this new life now with these guys. I walked with them, and looking at the view of all those ragged town buildings, and the sky turning orange as the sun set, A relaxing background sound of the chaos in the air.

I can't wait to see what this town has to offer to me, and I hope I can confess to Stone soon, I hope one day I can. And I hope my parents don't find out, where I am, I bet they don't even bother to look for me anyway. I can't choose my family but I can always make one like right now.

"This seriously felt like home..." I thought, while I holding hands with Stone.......wait? What?! Holding hands?!
........... actually, I don't mind...

__________________________________

Word count: 1286 words

Hi everyone, I think I'm done, but.... I'll try finding out my own storyline or I can just follow along Zeddyzi storyline if I can, lets me know what do you all think.

..Anyways, thank you everyone who'd read this story. Stay safe, I hope y'all had a good Thanksgiving, and Happy Reading!!!🥧🥧🥧🦃🦃🦃🥰🥰🥰🥰🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😁😁😁😁📘📘📘📘✏️✏️✏️✏️