five.

"C'mon my love, we need to get up."

I groaned and simply tightened my arms around Harry as we laid on the bed, I'd technically already gotten up today.

Like I was showered and dressed and I'd even done my make up, I'd just simply sat down whilst I was waiting for Harry in the bathroom and then I laid down and looked at my phone and I just hadn't moved.

But also, it was mostly Harry's fault because he came out of the bathroom and laid on top of me.

"Why?"

I knew I sounded like a child and that was exactly what I intended. And also because it always made Harry laugh and I liked that.

"Because," Harry said as he removed himself from my body and I stared up at him as he stood and smoothed his t-shirt down.

"Because why?"

"Because I said so," Harry said as he crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at me and I felt all my insides clench.

I groaned but stood up nevertheless and I let Harry pull me into his body as we made our way from the bedroom and downstairs, my fingers running along the walls as we walked.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I pulled on my boots, I was still obsessed with my Versace boots and I felt like I would need them today.

Plus I thought I looked cute in the dark red, almost maroon velvet skirt and a black long sleeved turtleneck, and because it was very cold, despite only being back in the country for like a week, I was going to wear my fluffy jacket Harry got.

"A few places," Harry hummed as he swiped his car keys off the sideboard and I grabbed my Burberry bag and made sure I had everything. "Currys firstly and then I thought Fortnums."

"So it was a good choice dressing rich," I muttered as I stepped over the threshold, yelping as Harry's hand grab my bum under my skirt and I jumped away from him, glad it was only us on our floor.

"That's one reason," Harry smirked and I rolled my eyes at him as I jabbed the lift button. "Y'do look very lovely today."

"Thanks," I muttered as I ducked my head against his chest, he was still rather tan thanks to the Maldives and I was just slightly less white than normal.

Life wasn't fair sometimes.

"You know," I started once we were in the car and I was fed up looking out the window at people, "I thought you'd want to get a fridge from somewhere fancy, not just Currys."

"What's wrong with Currys?" Harry asked through a laugh and I shrugged. "They have a really good range, and varying price points."

"True," I hummed. "I dunno, I just thought there would be like a rich people version of that shop."

"Yeah, there probably is," Harry agreed. "But I don't have a problem getting good quality stuff from a normal person shop. Plus usually, if you get all your appliances from the same store, they'll do you a deal."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, most shops do that," Harry nodded. "And what rich person doesn't love saving all their money?"

I laughed at his statement before realising it was actually true, rich people always seemed to be real stingy with their money, whereas people like me who didn't have a lot of it, loved to spend it.

Make that make sense to my pea brain.

"So, what do you need to buy?" I asked as I looked at my nails and I briefly started to wonder what I should get done with them this time around, was it too early for Christmas nails?