twenty seven.

It was Harry's birthday tomorrow.

I rubbed my face as I flung my arm out, fully expecting, and hoping, to hit said future birthday boy, only for my arm to bounce on the mattress and I opened my eyes and frowned.

Well, I had no idea where he'd gone.

But I pulled myself up and out of the cozy warm bed and made my way into the bathroom and brushed my teeth before I peered at myself in the mirror.

"Oh you're up."

I looked away from the mirror as I heard Harry speak and I smiled at him through the doorway.

He was looking somehow both adorable and hot with his pyjama pants and glasses on, I always loved the way his hair looked in the mornings too.

Or when he'd washed it and then just let it dry. I wasn't sure if he put gel in it usually or if he just brushed it, or what, but his normal every day look was always put together, which don't get me wrong, was nice too.

But fluffy, relaxed Harry was my favourite.

"Where'd you go?" I asked as I turned the bathroom light off and threw myself back into bed, bouncing into Harry in the process and I clambered onto him and laid down.

"Jus' downstairs to make coffee," Harry smiled and I blinked as he gestured at his bedside table which now had two mugs on.

Too cute.

"It's your birthday tomorrow," I grinned as I hugged him tightly. Or at least, the best I could whilst we were both laying down.

"Don't remind me," Harry groaned and I frowned.

"Why not?" I pouted. "You're gunna be thirty four and that is so sexy."

I smiled as Harry laughed before he ran a hand through his fluffy hair and then mine and I stared up at him with all the love in my body directed fully at him.

I hope he knew he was my favourite person.

"I jus' don't know how anything anyone gets me will ever top the best gift of all," Harry hummed and I raised an eyebrow.

"Which is...?"

"You, of course," Harry said.

"Shut the fuck up," I groaned, rolling my eyes as Harry barked out a laugh before he wrapped his arms around me tightly and I shrieked as he pulled me tightly to him and dug his fingers into my sides.

"I was just being honest," Harry hummed as he smushed his lips to the side of my face and I tried to push him away.

"Whats your favourite kind of cake?" I asked, deciding to change the subject.

"Why?"

"So I can buy the right one, duh," I said as if it was obvious.

"Don't worry about buying me a cake," Harry scoffed and I stared at him. "Coffee, if you really must know."

"Cool, thanks," I grinned as I pushed myself up off his chest, laughing as he grunted and I sat upright and reached over for my coffee and savoured the warm liquid.

The sound of the doorbell made both us look towards the hallway and I frowned before I looked back at Harry who was frowning just the same and I carefully climbed off him and I hovered by the bed as Harry grabbed a jumper and headed out.

To be fair, it probably was time to get up, it was almost eight and now that Harry was awake and had already gotten up, there was no way he would go back to bed.

I would.

I stuffed my feet into my slippers and instead grabbed Harry's own mug of black coffee and followed him down, sipping mine as I went. I spotted him at the front door and I smiled politely at the person on the other side as I wandered past.