twelve.

"How far away do you think they are?" Harry asked and I shrugged. "You told them six thirty, right?"

"I did," I nodded before I pulled my seatbelt away from my chest and I lent over and slammed my hand on the horn twice.

Harry grumbled as he pushed my hand away and I sat back in my seat, the seatbelt slapping into my chest as it retracted and I rolled my eyes at Harry, he was too nice.

And I got results and I rolled my head to look at him pointedly as the front door opened.

"I hate when people beep their horn like that," Harry muttered and I pulled a face.

"I've seen you use your horn at least five separate times."

"Because the situation called for it," Harry said just as Nadia pulled the back door open. "Like when someones being a dick on the road. Hi Nadia."

"Hey Harry," Nadia smiled before I turned around to look at her and smiled. "What's up?"

"Nothing," I shrugged and watched as Alexei climbed into the other side and I watched him look around the car in appreciation. "Hey."

"Hello friends," Alexei greeted us. "Nice car Harry."

"Thanks," Harry smiled. "You should see the Porsche."

I rolled my eyes as Alexei's face lit up and Harry smiled to himself at the reaction, I think I needed to limit their interactions, otherwise I was in danger of having an even more obnoxious brother and losing my boyfriend.

"I like your coat Nads," I said as I twisted around in my seat to look at her as Harry pulled away from the curb.

"Thanks, it's just from Peacocks," Nadia said and I nodded, in fact her whole outfit was good. "It was on sale."

I was a big fan of a hoodie under a coat, but I mostly did it with my denim jackets, I wouldn't think of wearing it under a longer coat and, of course, Nadia was trendy and had one of those like bum bags across her body.

Alexei on the other hand, looked like he'd been dragged through a bush with his loose yet somehow tight jeans and a pair of Docs and a beanie on his head.

He was moments away from growing an ugly moustache, I was sure.

"So what's the plan tonight?" Alexei asked and I shrugged as I glanced at Harry, who was resting his head on his hand.

"I wanna do the haunted mansion," I said, it was probably my favourite part of Winter Wonderland, if we didn't include the food.

"You do that every year," Alexei muttered. "So fucking boring and that's not even Christmassy."

"I don't care," I snapped. "You can fuck off and do what you want but considering Harry bought your ticket, you should be nicer."

"Yeah Harry bought my ticket, I'm not calling him boring am I?" Alexei rolled his eyes and I pulled a face making Harry laugh and I glared at him.

"Harry is a man of impeccable taste, I have no idea why he's with you."

I glared as I twisted around in my seat and swung my fist at him, making Alexei laugh as he smacked my hands away from him and I swore at him before Harry pulled me back and I sat back in my seat and crossed my arms, aware of Harry's disapproving look.

"Can you two behave please?" Harry sighed and I opened my mouth to tell him that Alexei started it, only to receive a withering look from my boyfriend and I shut my mouth quickly.

"I never said we had to do stuff together," I said instead and I saw Nadia frown in the wing mirror. "We're going on the haunted mansion ride and you can fuck off and do whatever."