four.

I didn't like work before I left the country.

I definitely didn't like work now.

Michelle had been Michelle all day and I wasn't sure I was surprised or not.

I mean there was no way she would have flipped one eighty in a matter of days considering she was a raging bitch and kind of had always had been.

I had enjoyed seeing Chelsea and Susan and Aarav and even Beth and of course, they all wanted to hear about the Maldives and that was fair enough. I'd shown Chelsea all of my photos, and gotten my fill of compliments.

That girl was going to give me a big ego one of these days.

I rested my chin on my hand as my eyes dragged lazily over the email on my screen, it seemed as though Michelle hadn't bothered to monitor the reception email at all last week and almost every email I sent started with apologies for the late response.

Fuck she was stupid sometimes.

I quickly checked a calendar before I pencilled in the meeting, something about a feasibility meeting and forwarded the booking to Chelsea and Niall with the original email attached to it.

My phone vibrated alongside me and I glanced down as I marked the email as complete and clicked on the next unread one, and I lent back in my chair as I unlocked my phone, my eyes drifting across Harry's message.

H🫀3:17pm: Max is coming by with the keys at about four, want you there for it. Also what do you think about going shopping on Saturday?

Okay :-) and yeah, that sounds good

H🫀 3:18pm: Good. Do you think you can pack everything for the following Saturday? The 18th.

I frowned at Harry text message, my eyes flicking up as I heard Niall's office door open and he wandered over to Chelsea and dumped a bunch of paperwork on her desk making Chelsea look up and glare and I stifled my laugh at their interaction.

Probably, why?

Harry's message buzzed in immediately and I chewed my lip, he was either very keen and waiting for my response or he had nothing to do right now.

H🫀 3:23pm: Move into the house on the 18th. Will get everything moved into the new Surrey house that weekend too, Sue can oversee it.

Whomst is Sue?

H🫀 3:24pm: My housekeeper.

Didn't know you had one

Do you have Christmas decorations?

H🫀 3:26pm: I take it you want to decorate soon? I have some, but I've never been big on Christmas decorations.

Of course I do, it's literally december and you know i love Christmas

well that's changing but I can decorate alone I don't care

The sound of Harry's office door opening made me look up, the little read under my message told me everything I needed to know and I met his eye as he stood in the doorway with his arms crossed and I raised an eyebrow.

"Miss Christofi, my office."

I snorted as I grabbed my water bottle and phone before pushing away from the desk, aware of Michelle's eyes following me as I made my way over to his office, Chelsea wiggling her brows at me and I rolled my eyes at her.