fourteen.

"How long are we going for?"

I craned my neck to look up at Harry who was lounging in bed still, and I saw him raise an eyebrow before he lowered the book he was reading to his chest and I got to see his pretty face, although it was partially covered by his glasses.

"Six days," Harry said and I nodded.

My duffle bag would be big enough for that, and I mean I wasn't exactly going to need a whole new outfit for each day, because really, what would we even be doing?

And besides, Harry was only taking his fancy Tom Ford duffle bag.

"This is why you should have packed when I did," Harry pointed out and I glanced over my shoulder from my floor position to see him already gone back to reading. "I even offered to pack for you."

"Yeah, and then I'd have no clothes and just really skimpy underwear for a whole week."

Harry laughed at my mutterings and I rolled my eyes as I stood up and pulled my wardrobe door open and stood there staring at all my clothes. I pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and my blue mom jeans, I'd wear those today.

I grabbed my brown half zip jumper for today as well, I'd probably just end up wearing one of Harry's jackets so that wasn't a problem.

I decided on packing a couple of turtlenecks, my black checkered skirt as well as my maroon and burgundy velvet skirts, even though they looked almost exact, I knew the difference.

I also grabbed the dress I wore for my birthday.

I didn't know if Harry and his family dressed up on Christmas Day or not, I didn't really come from that kind of family, no matter how hard Mum and Katya tried to make us be.

I grabbed my trusty black slip dress, at the last minute, cause that always looked good over a turtleneck or a t-shirt.

I glanced over my shoulder as I stood in front of my wardrobe and saw that Harry was still reading and I sandwiched my new lingerie in between both my skirts and quickly and carefully buried them in my bag.

I closed my wardrobe with my foot before I made my way over to my drawers and I pulled open my underwear drawer.

I knew Harry would have some opinions so I made sure to pick the ones that I liked and the ones he always seemed to gravitate towards.

"Are you taking that red set?" Harry asked and I rolled my eyes, so predictable.

"You're gunna have to be more specific than that," I told him as I turned around to throw all the ones I'd picked out so far into my bag.

I'd made sure to grab some comfier items too, just because he was a sex demon, it didn't mean I had to be all up tight in expensive lace underwear for a week.

"The one with the laurels," Harry commented and, admittedly, I had known exactly what red set he was talking about. "The first one you ever showed me."

"I can do," I nodded, looking over at him to find him watching me intently, his book now closed with bookmark in place.

"Make sure you do," Harry said and I swallowed thickly, aware of something inside me twitching and I clenched in an attempt to control my psychotic body.

I went back and rummaged through all my underwear until I spotted the specific bra and I grabbed the matching thong easily before turning around to show Harry, who nodded with a smile on his face and I shook my head as I packed.

I grabbed two pairs of leggings, one with its matching sports bra before getting enough socks for all six days.

Although I doubted I'd wear socks every day, I never usually did. Plus, there was also the option of Harry's bigger, softer and warmer socks.