Chapter 2-Meeting Seventeen

I sat patiently whilst waiting for the slides to come up.

Once I entered the building I was immediately rushed to a meeting room where I was told is where we were going to be told which groups we'll be with.

The first slide was of 2 profile pictures of two of the interns. Both boys.

"Woohyun and Ken will be assigned to...."

This went on for quite a while until finally my picture turned up. Next to my picture was a pretty girl, though she seemed to have on a bit too much makeup so the flash made her look pale.

I smiled at her. She looked me up and down and smirked.

Okay, what the hell.

"Jieun and Joanna will be assigned to SEVENTEEN. Please follow Youngji, she is the manager of Seventeen."

I mentally screamed. Oh my god! Rookie Seventeen!

We both stood up and went to her. I had trouble pulling my kinda broken suitcase but managed to get to Youngji.

"Hello, I'm Wu Jieun. Nice to meet you, please look after me." I bowed and grinned my goofy grin.

"Oh of course I will, Jieun. You're very pretty!"

"Thank you." I bowed again.

"Okay girls, follow me. I'll take you to your rooms first then you can follow this map and meet me at the X mark straight after putting your stuff away."

My room was apparently a few doors down from Seventeen so I can quickly wake them up when I need to.

"Hey Joanna, do you wanna meet-"

CLICK

She's gone. I sighed, how am I ever gonna work with her.

I opened my door and awed at the sight of my room. It probably wasn't that much to a rich person, but considering I live in a not so rich state, I was satisfied.

Wanting to not rush to the X marked spot, I quickly put away my things and used the map.

Being hyper from the pepsi I drank, I put my hand out and pointed like a navigation person and turned directions like a robot.

"Left, forward, right- Ow!"

"I'm so sorry!" I opened my eyes and saw a guy with long hair holding out his hand for me.

IT WAS JUNGHAN!!

I tried my best to keep a calm, cool, collected smile...fail.

I took his hand and immediately let go, not looking him in the eye.

"I-It's okay. I wasn't looking where I was going." My voice kind of went a volume level down. I bowed and ran off.

So embarrassing!

****************************************

After I ran off, I got lost so I had to retrace my steps.

Finally reaching my destination, I opened the door slowly and greeted Youngji. Bowing a lot again.

"Jieun dongsaeng, why are you so late?" Joanna said purposefully loudly.

"Joanna sunbaenim, why are you so freakishly small?"

"I got lost on the way here." I simply replied, looking somewhere else to signal the end of the conversation.

"How could you? This map is so simple!" Her laugh sounded like shrieking dolphins.

I cringed exaggeratedly and Seventeen laughed at my silent, PRIVATE joke. Oh my god, Seventeen.

"Ah! Oh um, Hello my name is Wu Jieun, I'm an intern. I'll be assisting Youngji sunbaenim for a year. Nice to meet you." I bowed as I was the youngest.

They all greeted me as well.

I finally had a good look at everyone. They looked even better looking in person. I spotted my bias, Vernon and blushed.

DK saw. "Oh Hansol, I think she likes you!"

Him and Joanna really like to talk loud. I blushed even more, stepping back a little.

"I-It's not like that, You see, I saw him online and thought he looked a little cool but I didn't want to make a bias when I knew that I would be coming to this company" my lie was terrible "so I um didn't make a bias. It's not that I-"

Joshua came to me in two steps and coolly covered my mouth to stop my speech.

"Yes yes yes, we know." He winked at me and I gasped, almost stopped breathing.

"I think her rambling was cute." Junghan, who was leaning against the mirror finally came into view. I blushed again. Damn it cheeks! Junghan quickly explained our encounter and managed to avoid me looking bad.

I smiled at him as a thank you.

He winked.

Oh my god not again! *mental spaz*

____________________________________________

Chapter TWO!!!! YAYAYAYA :)