[SPECIAL STORY]

I was sitting on the sofa in the waiting room, waiting for Seventeen's turn to perform. My concentration was no joke, I was focused and stressed.

"What're you playing?" Mingyu asked, sitting next to me to look.

"It's a stupid Rubix cube...I can't solve it." I answered, throwing the block on the seat next to me in frustration.

"Hey hey, calm down. Let me try it." He leaned over me to get the cube. I leaned backwards, as still and straight as a tree in the winter. I tried hard not to inhale his cologne and faint. "Okay, so you have to get each color on the faces right?" He asked.

"Yeah." My voice suddenly reached my highest point so I sounded like I just whistled.

"Hey is that a Rubix Cube?" DK came over and asked Mingyu.

"Yeah, I'm trying to solve it for Jieun." He replied calmly.

I blushed but kept my gaze on the cube.

"Oh, I used to love playing the Rubix Cube but now not so much." DK told me.

"Oh." I replied, trying to look as if I was interested but really I just wanted to get out of this awkward situation. The air was tense. "I just remembered that the Make-up Unnie said she'll do my make up for free because she has time." I said, and running over to the Unnie.

MINGYU POV:

I watched as the Make -Up Noona sat Jieun down and started talking to her about which make-up they should use or something. Then looked at the Rubix cube which I had half solved.

"Here, give it to me. I'll give it back to her." DK put his hand out, referring to the Rubix Cube.

"No, it's okay. I'll do it." Putting the cube out of his reach as casually as possible.

He stared at me for a while with a blank face, then he broke into a smile.

"Okay." He said then left to join the others.

I watched him walk away.

************************************

MINGYU POV STILL:

After the show, the members split up to do our own things. Most of us still stayed in groups though. I walked alone towards the park near our dorm.

Then texted Jieun saying:

             Do you want your Cube back?

_-_-    Meet me at the park near our dorm.

She soon replied.

                                                                                         Oh yes! I'll be there ^^

                                                                                                                                       -_-_-_

10 minutes later, Jieun came running.

"Sorry! I got stopped by Tourists. Did you wait long?" She asked.

"No, I only just got here." I said. "Um, actually I was wondering if you would want to go to the fair. It's down the main road." I looked away, feeling my cheeks blush.

She stared at me, and I couldn't help but stare back. Then she smiled at me.

"Sure!" I smiled back at her. "Are we waiting for the others to come here?"
My smile faded.
Of course, she's our manager. She thinks all of us members as equal....
My smile returned.
"Yeah." I answered.
*********************