Chapter 17: BG (What happened?)

____ POV:

"Urgh!" I turned around and let go of Jieun so she would fall on her bed. Then I took off her jacket and shoes, and tucked her into bed. 

I was about to leave the house when I remembered something...

How am I going to lock the door...?

I went back to her jacket and searched for her house keys, cheering silently when I found it. 

Whilst walking to the front door, my thoughts finally overwhelmed me. 

She kissed me...does that mean that we're dating now?

Kissing is a big deal right? ...Nooo, what am I thinking? She was drunk! 

....but she confessed...was it really confessing though...

During my one on one chat with myself, I locked the front door after closing it behind me...then realized. 

"Shit! I locked her inside!!" I unsuccessfully tried barging in with my shoulders. 

After 10 minutes of What have I done? and She definitely wont date you now you idiot!

I finally came up with a solution. I flattened the keys on the key chain as much as I could and slipped it (shoved it) under the door. 

*********************************

Your POV:

"Urgh...my head..." I sat up, eyes still closed and went to wash up.

"Why is my head hurting...?" Taking my brush and looking in the mirror, I grimaced at my morning look. "...Did I drink?" 

After a moment, I waved away that impossible idea. "Ha, no!"

**********************************

"MORNING JI-" 

"SHHHHH!!!" I squished Seungkwan's cheeks together. "I have a headache." 

Lifelessly, I plopped on Seventeen dorm room's sofa. 

"Of course you are! Yesterday was quite something haha." Hoshi said, whilst fixing his hair in the mirror. 

"What do you mean? What happened?" I sat up in curiosity and worry. Did I actually drink?

"Oh! Jieun! Your head must hurt, why are you awake so early?" Jeonghan came rushing to my side like sonic. 

"What why? How did you-" I started saying before Hansol interrupted. 

"Oh Jieun, I'm surprised you're here." He casually told me, going to the kitchen.

"What? Why? Can someone t-"

"Here Jieun, I read that tea is really good for headaches." Jun handed me a cup of Chinese tea. I thanked him but put it on the table anyway. 

"But she doesn't really have just a headache Jun, remember yesterday?" Seungkwan nudged him, giggling. 

"I SAID WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY?!!?" I shouted, everyone was instantly silent. 

I scoffed and went to my office.

****************

My co-worker knocked on my door and came in.

"Oh, Jieun Noona. You accidentally drank soju yesterday right? You got a hangover?" He casually sat on a chair next to me. 

"I drank...? I DRANK SOJU?!" 

"Wow! Jieun you're the man! Normally someone with a hangover would be sleeping still." He patted my shoulder and I shrugged it off as kindly as possible.

"Well, this morning I didn't even know I was having a hangover." I told him, continuing to type on my laptop. 

"You mean you don't remember anything?" ___ sat next to me and asked.

"Yep, nothing." I replied. 

"Ah that's a shame, that was really a sight. Should've filmed it." My co worker laughed an ran off before I could hit him.

___ leaned on his hand and watched me type. 

"What's up?" I asked him. 

"...You really don't remember anything?"

I nodded.

"SERIOUSLY?!" He stood up and scoffed. "You know you totally invaded my space yesterday and now you you" I waited for him to finish. "DON'T EVEN REMEMBER!" He pushed his chair back in and walked off, whining like a child.

Was it wrong that I found that cute?

"Probably." I replied to myself. 

*****************************************

Hehehehhehehehe