Chapter 8: B.G Project Intro (& Announcement)

"B.G project? What's that?" I asked. 

We were all sat on the sidelines of the dance room, well most of us, whilst some members were just randomly dancing or stretching or whatever. 

"It's the boy group project. The boss invited a few boy groups to come here and it's this big collaboration thing. I overheard some staff talking about it in the hallway." Woozi gossiped. 

Just then my phone rang and I jumped up, almost spilling my drink. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey, it's me Youngji."

"Oh welcome back! How was your trip?" I attempted small talk. 

"It was great, thanks for asking! But I've actually got super urgent news, can you put your phone on speaker for the kids to hear." 

More of a demand than a favor, but I did as I was told. 

"Hey guys!!! The manager has something important to say! COME HERE!" I yelled. 

I put my phone on speaker and put it in the middle of us all. "Okay, you're on speaker."

"Hey kids!"

"HI YOUNGJI NOONA!" They said, not in unison but more of askghjdhswn.

"I'm sure you've heard of the B.G project by now, knowing Woozi's listening skills."

Cue laugh.

"It's extremely short notice, so Jieun-ah you can scrap their schedule all of tomorrow till...August." 

 I gasped. "August?! That's a whole 3 months worth!" 

"I know I know. This project is big. We have invited 3 boy groups to our building, we're making a huge collaboration. A whole album full of songs, and it's a summer album so the MV has to be perfection."

"Okay, well who are the groups?" DK asked curiously. 

"They are...Bangtan boys, GOT7, BTOB and Beast." 

"Kinda intimidating..." Dino joked. 

Then I heard a BING on the other line.

"Ah, sorry no. Beast's schedule doesn't allow them time for this, so it's just BTS, GOT7 and BTOB. But the reason why I'm not there in person to tell you, is because when I came back you guys weren't here. And Joanna's sickness got worse, she had to be taken to hospital. I'm here now. But the awful thing was...she didn't want a Korean hospital...so right now I'm in Thailand. Jieun, I leave everything up to you." Everyone looked at me. "Don't worry, my colleagues will help you. Sorry kids. Jieun, I'm sending you extra information."

Then she hung up.

*****************************************

B.G PROJECT ANNOUNCEMENT -Please keep readin...-_-

Sorry for not updating recently! But I am BACK with a giant project I'm doing, as you already read, it's the B.G Project!

THE REVERSE HAREM IS TOO REAL! Haha x

I hope you enjoy this little mini series, and...yeah. Sorry if you didn't like the groups I picked to join the project, I picked them because I knew all of their members like the back of my hand XD So it would be easier to create their characteristics. 

I kind of trolled you with mentioning Beast, secretly I did that in case my friend Sara was reading and now I just hurt her feelings with offering her favorite group...then BAM gone! Haha sorry Sara, but I doubt you're reading, it was just like a thing in case you ARE reading XP

Anyways, this project is gonna be in parts (I think...I'm not good at planning). If you've read my Fairy Tail fan fiction (which I can proudly announce, has reached 25k reads -Smirk face-), then it's kind of like my occasional 3 part story line, for example 'Weird Necklace' lasted for 3 parts etc.

NOW FOR MY ACTUAL ANNOUNCEMENT  -lol, yes-

If you guys want alternative endings with your bias from either BTS, GOT7 OR BTOB then comment!! Or I'll just write one for the heck of it...lol kidding. Of course, if you don't want to comment you can private message me and tell me what plot line you want etc. 

This is like a one time thing, like Creme eggs in Easter (random), so don't be afraid TO FANGIRL AND WANT A CHAPTER ALL FOR YOURSELF BECAUSE I'D BE HAPPY TO DEDICATE IT TO Y.O.U~

Thank you my lovelys~

-Uae_Jiyoung