Chapter 14: B.G (Time with 17)

"Wait..."

I turned around and stayed silent as GOT7 stood staring at me. Mark let go of my wrist.

"Um...there's a plastic bag stuck on your shoe." Jackson kicked the bag away.

I turned back around, embarrassed, and mumbled a thanks before running out the door to the stage.

I watched BTS perform and sang along.

*************************

"I'll put the address into your Sat Nav (Navigation), so if you lose our car then you can just follow that." I said, leaning into the car to type it in.

We got lucky that GOT7's make up artist volunteered to drive us to the agency.

I got into the car and sat next to Jin. My phone beeped, I checked it and saw that Seungcheol had sent me a text.

We're getting Bubble tea before coming back to the practice room. Want anything?

I excitedly typed back.

Yes please! Original for me~ Thank uu

I felt Jin tap my shoulder as the car drove off the car park.

"Let's take a selca, Jieun-ah."

We posed for several pictures and then took around 5 minutes deciding which picture we liked best, and putting in a cute filter.

"Oppa, can you please send me the picture?"

Once I got it, I posted it on my instagram for my friends to see as they asked for it.

Time passed and we arrived at the agency, GOT7's car a little behind. I saw Hoshi and Seungkwan going to walk through the double doors, after the rest of the members.

"Hey!" I ran after them.

Seungkwan noticed me and stepped backwards.

"HEY!!" He waved enthusiastically, then realized what I actually wanted and held out my bubble tea just as I reached them.

"Thank you~" I grinned like an idiot as I sipped my Bubble Tea, then almost choked when I remembered I forgot something important. I opened the door and called the rest of the members outside. "I bumped into GOT7 at the music show, and they said their manager told them to follow us here for their first day. So behave! They're gonna be here soon."

I saw their black car come round the corner. They got out and everyone bowed to each other.

Once they settled down, I begun the the names.

"GOT7, meet the Vocal team. Seungkwan, Woozi, DK, Jeonghan and Joshua. The Performance team. Hoshi, The8, Jun and Dino. The Hip Hop group. Hansol, S.coups, Mingyu and Wonwoo." They all bowed. "Seventeen, meet Mark, Jackson, JB, Junior, Yugyeom, Youngjae and Bam Bam." Ditto.

"Okay, now that that's done..." I opened the double doors, looked back. "Come on then."

*************************

We all sat in a messy circle in the practice room, me in the middle with the three folders full of schedules.

"GOT7, your manager so kindly left you in my care so until he comes back tomorrow morning...I get to boss you around." I grinned evilly. "BTS, you have to see the producer now so go go before he tells you off!" They scurried away. 

"Seventeen, you have to make a fan mail video. And GOT7 you're going to your dorm rooms to unpack then you're free." 

"We're actually free for the whole afternoon?!" Junior exclaimed. 

"Yup!" I got up and took my coat and bag. "Go to the front desk, ask where the dorm is and they'll tell you. You're room 26 and 28." I gave JB the keys. 

"Ok, let's go Jieun!" Mingyu put his arm around me and walked me to the door. The rest of Seventeen following behind. 

****************************

"Where do you want to eat?" The8 asked me. 

"I don't know, I'm in the mood for EVERYTHING!" I said, running around. 

We decided to eat out since our fridges were empty, the night lights were on and everything was looking a little wintery even though it was in the middle of summer. 

"How about there?" Joshua suggested, pointing at a random restaurant. 

After a silence...

"Ok."

"Sure."

"Yeah okay."

Everyone murmured in agreement. 

*****************

I'm thinking of starting a Seventeen One shot book...Should I? There are times that I just really want Jieun to do this or that with a specific member (not dirty stuff I swear XD), so yeah...should I?