Chapter 7: An Encounter

"You don't want to be bombarded with fans now do you? Now wear the mask Hansol!" I tried forcing the mask on him playfully, he ran away jokingly screaming.
"What the hell is bombarded? Is that English slang?" He ran back, finally taking the sick mask.
"Actually it's quite a posh way of talking. Bombarded basically means...crowded but more...WAHAHHAUWN" I flung my arms in the air.
"I don't even wanna ASK why you're doing that." Soonyoung said.
"Soonyoong?!"
"Oppa?!"
We exclaimed at the same time.
"Oppa, why are you here?" I asked. "Are you coming with us?"
"Why? You don't want me here? Wanna go on a date with Hansol?" He teased.
I blushed and stuttered denial.
"I actually wanted to go shopping with Jieun alone, but you guys came." Jeonghan pouted. I smiled and put his sick mask on him.
"So where are we going?" Chan ran to us, he got held back because he held the door for people one by one. They just kept coming!
"I actually want you guys to be the guide for me, if you please." I shyly asked.
"Of course! Let's go to the ice rink!" Seokmin said, coming out of no where.
"Oh my! Seokmin too! Is everyone else just hiding?" Hansol sarcastically asked.
"Nope, they're at the shopping plaza. There's a free roller skating thing going on."
"Ooh cool!" I jumped up and down
Soonyoung grinned. "We can have even more fun at the ice rink! But for now..."
They all group hugged me, almost squashing me.
"...you belong to us!" They said in unison.
****************
We ended up at the arcade, because that's how great these guys were at showing a tourist around.
I gave a little money to Chan and Seokmin, they ran off to the car games.
"Wanna try getting a minion?" Jeonghan asked. Date mode activated.
"Jeonghan is like date material. So pro!" Hansol teased him.
"Oh cut it out, I actually do want a minion. These cute things are so hard to get~" I put my hands on the game box, turned back to them and pouted.
Random guy POV
"Woah, look at that girl! She's so pretty..." I tapped my friend's shoulder.
The girl had a cute pouting face, it seemed like she wanted that minion.
"It looks like she's here with those guys in the masks though. Cmon lets go."
I glared at the guys, they were blatantly gawking at her cuteness as well. I couldn't help myself, my feet moved on their own....
Back to main POV
A guy around my age walked up to me.
"Hi, um I'm Jinyoung. Do you want me to win this for you?" He pointed to the game machine and I stepped back so he can get through.
"Oh, that's so sweet. Thank you!" I gave him a smile. "Are you good at these stuff?" I asked.
He chuckled.
"You're gonna have to tell me that yourself."
He concentrated on getting the little minion in the middle. I watched as he picked up the minion and it successfully fell down the hole.
"Omo! Thank you so much!" I took the minion and kissed it, then went on my top toes and kissed his cheek.
"Do I get your name?" He asked.
Wow, he's so cool.
"It's Jieun. Wu Jieun."
**********************
Seokmin POV
I could practically see the daggers being thrown at that guy from the members, calls himself Jinyoung. We walked a few steps behind them, he just HAD to walk her back to home. Of course, we didn't tell him that she actually lived in the agency, so we told him she lived in a random house in a residential area.
"Okay, well I've got your number" EXCUSE ME?!
Back to main POV
"Hold on let me take a contact picture!" I told Jinyoung.
I took his phone and took a quick selfie, I didn't have time to look at it properly. I quickly gave him his phone back and ran off to catch up with the others who were already walking into the residential area.
As soon as we went around the corner...
"Why did you give him your number?!"
"What are you DOING?!"
"Are you crazy? He's like t-totally ugly!"
We all looked at Chan like 'wtf'.
"What? He is."
LOL
******************
We walked back to the agency, the whole time everyone was giving me crazy excuses into not contacting him.
We reached the doors and I turned back.
"Calm down guys! I gave him a fake number. But then I felt sorry so I took a picture, too bad I didn't see it."
"Oh thank god."
They all breathed and went inside before me. I followed with a confused expression.
Jinyoung POV
I sat down at the bus stop and looked at the picture that Jieun took. She was simply smiling but her smile illuminated the whole picture. The wind blew her hair slightly and her cheeks were natural a pinky shade.
I saved the picture as my wallpaper and looked up from my phone. Then smiled.
She looks cute when she looks confused.
******************
DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN! Did you guys get it?!