[SPECIAL] Paper Kiss (Hansol)

I'm really missing Wonwoo right now XD Really hope he gets better soon...so I can watch him perform...

PLEASE READ

Okay, so I've been wanting to do a special chapter like this for a long time, but I was struggling with finding a tactic on how the main character and seventeen meet and why they're doing this so...it's not so creative. 

I propose something new right here right now! I read all comments, not kidding I'm extremely chuffed every time someone  comments. So because I will be putting out short specials sometimes, please comment a particular scenario to save time~ Comment anywhere, I will read it and appreciate it. 

Thank chu all

-----------------------------------------

"Hey guys welcome back to my channel and today I am joined with some of my friends here." Amber said to the camera, then gestured to the rest of us spreaded on the couch and the floor. "Here we have SEVENTEEN!! YEAH ALL OF THEM, THERE IS A LOT OF THEM! And my good friend (Y/N) here who is actually staying at my apartment right now because of maintenance problems at hers, so I just casually invited her to sit with a trending boy group." 

We all laughed on cue as if it were scripted. 

Then Joshua spoke up from next to Amber. "In consideration for the members here who can't speak English, we will be speaking in Korean and our very kind Amber here will subtitle everything we're saying." 

Amber leaned over to whisper to me, but then remembered she was filming so removed her hand and spoke exaggeratedly. "Oooh burn." It was still funny. 

"Today we are going to be doing the all famous paper kissing game!! YEAHHH!" Amber announced, starting the Korean. 

"Ah we always do this game." Seungkwan complained. "I always get hurt, this is dangerous stuff people!"

"Don't worry I won't be playing, I'm the judge." Amber stood up and sat to the side. 

"Eh? S-So it's just us and (Y/N)?" Hoshi asked. 

"Yup." 

I went into a state of panic inside, Amber just winked at me like I was supposed to be grateful of this near death experience. I vowed to wasabi all the food in her fridge later. 

------------------------

I was placed right in the middle...kind of like 'a balance sort of thing' Amber said. On my left was Hansol and on my right was Dino. The two who were in my age range...

"READY?! START!" 

Hoshi sucked up the paper like there was no tomorrow and even though they were laughing like it was embarrassing, I could see the competitive fire in their eyes...wow. I gave a small sympathetic glance  at the camera, at all the fans mistaking this conveyor belt for sarang. 

When the paper came closer, we could all see the glace of saliva on both sides of the paper...making the boys all uncomfortable. Whereas I became a new shade of rouge~

Hansol quickly sucked up the paper and turned over to me, when I leaned in I could see his eyes widen every mini second I came closer. And of course I've never played this game before I had trouble getting it off. So the image was Hansol quarter way dead from the presence of a girl, and me digging my way to hell with my confused expression and my new shade of fu***** rouge!

Everyone sort of had a shocked expression mixed with 'can you hurry up' and 'fans are seeing this and they are gonna kill you (Y/N)'. However...I honestly felt comfortable, you know I was technically kissing Hansol dude this is the best day ever.

Finally I got the paper and because I was so flustered and all, I lost my common sense down Hansol's dignity so I grabbed Dino's neck and just...planted myself. It wasn't a harsh grab, it was a normal...erotic grab, which made it worse. Dino's innocent eyes widened and he looked kind of like how Hansol looked like, who has just adopted my shade of rouge. 

Everyone around us now had a 'not this again' mixed with 'my poor baby dino' expression. 

Once I realized, I quickly backed away, letting the paper fall but Dino was quick to act and dove to get it. However, when he was getting back up I swore...that he winked at me. One minute he's a baby dinosaur and now he's winking at moi? My shade of rouge now became straight up tomato. But the awkward part was that nobody seemed to notice, so...I was just all tomato because of no apparent reason.  

I stood there for a split second in a daze but then Hansol dramatically shook my shoulder, signaling me to turn the frick around. Once I turned, actually I wasn't even fully turned yet and HE grabbed my neck and dove into my face like this was a saliva sharing party or something. I died there at that time and day. My grave will say 'died of fangirling...rip'. 

I didn't want that. So I stood higher and with determined eyes and a determined min- NOT thinking about that fanfiction I read the day before. I gave him back what he gave me...and I pressured for the paper which I was guessing was already soaked. 

My tomato state became one of bliss pink and it was a 'Sha la la' moment. One where Hansol's hands almost reached my hips to pull me closer, but reality struck us like Scotland's weather right now. I quickly took the paper and handed it to Dino who was all into the competition. I looked around and it seemed like everyone else was all into the game, no one watched what just happened...

----------------[after game]-----------------

Amber rushed over to me and whispered to me and me only.

"I'll crop you and Hansol out at that part so no fangirls can bother you kay?" She flashed me a grin before running off to join the others. I smiled slightly and looked at the ground. 

We all decided to go to the local park to just hang out in the lovely 7pm summer weather, me and Hansol separated out of embarrassment. 

"Hey." I looked over at Hansol who jogged over to walk next to me. 

"Hi." I replied, flushing pink for a second. 

"Listen..."

My face fell. All the problems of us having any relationship struck me all at once, I felt like one of them would be his excuse.

"I-I'm listening." I said in a quiet voice, hoping that my femininity would change his mind because men don't want to hurt girls right. My fear of rejection is sad right. Right.

"D-Do you want to finish that paper game with me?" He said quickly. 

"W-What d-"

He dragged me by my hand down the second road in the split road that suddenly appeared out of nowhere. 

We stood by the Han river facing each other. 

"We've already finished the game..." I said aimlessly. 

"I know." 

Then in a flash he took my face in his hands and pressed his lips to mine, almost desperately at first but then we both relaxed into it. I smiled in between the kisses and whilst still kissing him I took the cap from his pocket and put it on his head...In consideration of his career. Because I knew that this would be a hard path to take but I wanted to take it anyway. 

**********************************

Woah that ending made me think of that English lesson I had about Robert Frost's poem 'The Road Not Taken'. It's a great poem by the way, I recommend that you search it up, screenshot it, put it on top of a tranquil picture and post it on your social media, and captioned 'Feeling at peace *leaves flowing emoji*' (because obvs what else would you do with it). 

I hope you enjoyed this spur of the moment Hansol Special! Be sure to remember what I said in the beginning of the chapter about the scenarios~! I'm gonna want those for this summer, because I can post a lot this summer ;)