Chapter 13: B.G (Hajima!)

"Guys guess what?!" I say running to them with a flip camera. "They said I could film Bangtan Bomb!" I jumped up and down, fangirling. I used to watch it on Youtube all the time, now I would be filming their dorky waiting room fanatics.

"Woah! Okay step 1 of Bomb filming is to always keep it eye level, so the people watching feel like they're with us." Suga explained. I flipped open the camera and put it to my eye level and filmed him in front of me.

"Okay! I got it. I watched loads of the videos." Oops, I hope they didn't hear that.

I pressed record and filmed V getting his hair done, he put up the V sign then yawned. I slowly moved onto J-Hope and Jimin dancing to Miss A's Only You on the screen. They were as energetic as ever.

Reaching the short video limit of 55 seconds, I stopped the recording and decided to just film extra ones for us to watch later.

Then I heard the door open and quickly switch off my camera and turned to bow to whoever it was.

GOT7 awkwardly filed into the room.

My jaw almost dropped. Kind of regretting switching off the camera...

They greeted themselves and we all kind of stared at them, until I broke the trance.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm BTS's temporary manager, is there something you need?" I asked, trying not to grin too much.

"Yes, we're told that after the show we were to follow you to your agency. We just came to get to know you all, if that's okay with you." JB said. Professional speech maker.

"I'm sure it's okay. Guys?" I turned around and asked them. They all nodded in agreement. "Oh, and if you don't mind I'll be taking some videos for their online show thing. So don't be shy to the camera!" I smiled, but inside I was kicking myself for being so cringe worthy.

They all found seats and the two groups actually talked really well, taking selfies and everything. They were like girls. I turned on the camera and switched it, vlog style.

"Welcome to...Asian girl takes over the camera...Online TV show." I said in English. Switching the camera back, I walked up to Jungkook. Since T-ara's Sugar Free was on the TV screen, I pretended it was a club. Like I watched in a video of Ilhoon from BTOB doing, I danced a little and talked like it was apparently loud. And it was, everyone else in the room was talking after all.

"HOW OLD ARE YOU?" I asked, as a joke.

Realizing what I was doing, he joined in.

"TOO YOUNG FOR YOU!" He "shouted" back.

"HOW YOUNG??" I asked, still dancing like I was in a school disco or something.

"HIGH SCHOOL!" He joined in the cringe dancing too. Soon, everyone started watching.

"WOAH, WHY ARE YOU IN A CLUB?" I pretended to give him dirty looks. "GO STUDY!" I said in English but with a Chinese accent. Everyone laughed, that's when I noticed they were all watching our little skit. I stopped recording and plopped down next to Kookie on the sofa. Sighing exaggeratedly.

"Is that how you should act towards your Oppa?" Jungkook teased me, taking the camera and watching through the video.

"You're younger than him?!" Jr exclaimed. "Wow! Jungkook-ah you look like a baby!" He teased him.

"BTS get ready to go on stage." The stage hand came in and told us. BTS stood up and said bye to GOT7, who wished them luck.

"I'm going to watch their performance, if you want you can stay or go back to your waiting room. Your choice." I waved and jogged after them.

Suddenly, someone held my wrist and stopped me.

"Wait..."

I turned around and saw all the members reaching to stop me.

WHAT?!

******************

I AM BACK!!! With some GOT7 goodness~ And Seventeen has also comeback, with MANSAE goodness. I'm not sure if you've watched their live performance of 'Rock', but...those hip thrusts though XD Once this Fanfic is over, should I make a Book 2 called 'Mansae Love' or something, I dunno what Mansae means XD XD