Chapter 15: BG (PANIC)

Read the announcement first, or you'll be confused.

Short notice:

Everyone wanted different endings with different members, so I decided to put either ____ or ---- when a name is mentioned in the lucky guy's POV or related to him, so I can leave that up to your imagination! Don't get confused ~
[Formal announcement is now published]
**************************************

I came in the practice room and sat on the floor, watching them practice. The room was so packed, I was getting a little claustrophobic...I'm not even medically officially claustrophobic.

"Jieun, can you film us?" Eungkwang

"Sure." I got up reluctantly and set up the recorder.

Unknown POV:

"Hyung, you have to tell her someday." ______ whispered whilst we waited for her to start recording.

"I don't want to ruin our friendship..."

"Come on! You'll never know unless you try, and if she pushes you away then that just means she's not the one." ____ nudged me.

"You're such a hopeless romantic." ____whispered from further down the room. "Tell her on the debut celebration next month. Gives you time to think about what to say."

"Yeah that works."

"Yeah."

Sounds like a plan. I looked over at Jieun, she looked up and saw me looking at her and smiled.

BA DUM

What the hell was that...

Your POV:

"Wow!!" I ran into the Music Video set and skipped around. "It's so cool!"

I sat on a giant lego block (part of the set), expecting it to hurt but it was actually kind of..squishy almost.

"Hey Jieun, let's practice for the MV a little." ___ sat next to me. "My part is that I give the girl a rose...so smile for me." ___ cutely smirked at me. If that's even possible.

DING

"Oh Jieun, I need to do something else sorry! Can you do the same EXACT scene with ___? Thanks!" He ran off before I could say anything back.

I sighed. No one knew that I liked ___ right?...No way, there are plenty of reasons why ___ had a fake emergency and purposely told me to do the romantic scene with ____, who so happens to be someone I blush around 24/7.

"Okay, so do I just sit here first?" I ask him as casually as I can.

"Uh yeah." He coughs to get ready, then starts singing Da da da to represent the music.

Turns, kneels in front of me with a killer smile and holds up a red rose.

I exaggeratedly acted surprised and took the rose. But inside I just died from happiness.

***************************

"Hey guys lets go eat meat!!" Jimin suggested enthusiastically.

Everyone cheered agreeing, dragging me along.

Most of the individual music video filming was already done, it was 11pm...and the boys wanted to eat meat.

"Hello! How...many?"

I giggled at the waitress's expression when she saw all of us.

"Um, I'll pull some tables together for you." Another waitress said, rushing to get our table ready.

"Seriously how many though..." Changsub starting counting us. Then everyone started counting each other.

This is just like school. -_-

"I got 26." Sungjae called out.

"No it's 27!" Jeonghan replied.

Everyone was still bickering when the waitresses came back saying that our table was ready.

********************

The food looked so nice, I just grabbed whatever and stuffed it into my mouth.

"Jieun-ah eat slower!" Eungkwang said, shocked.

"Forget it forget it, she does this all the time." Seungcheol said, not even looking at Eungkwang and ate a piece of meat casually.

"Ahh! It's spicy!! What's in there?!" I panicked and searched for water, remembering that no one ordered drinks yet I looked around the almost empty restaurant.

Spotting a middle aged couple with a glass of water, I rushed over.

"Excuse me, but can I please borrow your water?" I didn't wait for their reply. "THANK YOU!" I chugged the water down.

"Miss! It's not water!! It's Soju!!" The man said, quickly taking the glass and holding me steady.

Everyone rushed over and slapped my cheek gently, shook me, but it was too late. I already passed out.

*************************